Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mage build help

I'm a newcomer to mage so I wanted to check here for advice before I start. I'm looking for a good leveling build (brand new mage, no lux) and I think I want to have eboost and e shield be two of my four skills at max unless some of you strongly advise against it. Suggestions on the other two skills?

Re: Mage build help

According to your demand, your build will be.

Max bolt, fire bolt has the best dps of all mage atk skills
Max eshield, b/c you said so.
Max eboost, b/c you said so, but I would suggest splitting points between eboost and sacrifice, grants more energy, eshield-sacrifice combo works wonders if you don't have lux/sigils.
Half max lure, half is enough to decrease most mob resis to 0.
You should still have 1/2 a maxed skill worth of points, put it into cloak of fire.

So you will have something like:

Max bolt
Max shield
Max boost or half max boost + half max sacrifice
Half max fire lure
Half max cloak

I would strongly suggest sacrifice b/c with that and ur eshield you have virtually infinite energy supply.

That sounds excellent, thanks. I'm going to guess from the name that sacrifice puts points from health into energy?

I have been sifting through the forum and have yet to find a topic with a list of Mage skills that includes descriptions so if anyone can post a link to one or make a list I'd appreciate it.

I'm also looking for a good stat point setup, which I'm assuming is a focus/vit combination. Any suggestions?

I would strongly suggest sacrifice b/c with that and ur eshield you have virtually infinite energy supply.
I find that interesting as I have read several complaints about energy issues. Do most mages simply opt for more dps and less energy?