Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 60 skill points to skill hit 2.5k

We didn't hit too hard it just that we were putting to much damage than we should have like come on I seen a level 18 Mage full ice build, killed hagvar hairy with a 4.6k dmg
As if my skill 30/30 only hit for 3500 without rings and thats max hit on skill page so even with rings a level 18 couldnt get anywhere near that unless one of the mobs such as hagvar has a minus resist to ice in first place that would be a bug with the mob not the mage
Last edited by Drizzt on Wed May 15, 2013 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

We didn't hit too hard it just that we were putting to much damage than we should have like come on I seen a level 18 Mage full ice build, killed hagvar hairy with a 4.6k dmg
As if my skill 30/30 only hit for 3500 without rings and thats max hit on skill page so even with rings a level 18 couldnt get anywhere near that unless one of the mobs such as hagvar has a minus resist to ice in first place that would be a big with the mob not the mage
Casio isn't a level 18 I think I think he's maybe 120s-136s idk I think that why he killed hagvar with that dmg and he maybe thought hagvar was level 18

As if my skill 30/30 only hit for 3500 without rings and thats max hit on skill page so even with rings a level 18 couldnt get anywhere near that unless one of the mobs such as hagvar has a minus resist to ice in first place that would be a big with the mob not the mage
Casio isn't a level 18 I think I think he's maybe 120s-136s idk I think that why he killed hagvar with that dmg and he maybe thought hagvar was level 18
Ah that makes more sense.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

All that will happen now is everyone will go melee mage i know i will and otm can stick bosses up there arse as i wont be buying plat anymore even with energy shield maxed bosses will be one shotting me with area hits and i dont plan on wasting any more money
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Cause how can a level 18 do 4,6 damage on a 20 3* ? The Mob has 1k hp and a 1k snowball can kill it
That's what I was wondering. I just thought it was an exaggeration or outright lie to make themselves seem more important. But, it makes more sense now.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

60 points to hit 2.5k on mage now and energy shield reduced
That 1 skill hit for 2.5 k takes the same time 6 auto hits looking at leader boards best auto is 3 k i know thats all str builds but im pretty sure you could auto 1k with normal setup as my noobie rogue hits for 250
I feel robbed of 3k of damage and half my hp with energy shield nerf aswell you have pretty much made mages useless
Thx for that OTM
If you want me to do same damge as everyone else give me the same amount of armour as everyone else or put the damage back up
+1

mage and druid (class 1) hitting is based by casting (trigger by hand). ranger warrior and rogue (class 2) hitting is based by casting or auto. so mage and druid can cast high dmg are reasonable. because we are using our finger to play. if we combined ranger warrior and rogue auto melee hit and casting hit, their dmg are very high. did ch have consider this point during class balancing? we can't directly compare class 1 and class 2 dmg. my maths is bad. have anybody count and compare the dmg between class 1 ( human trigger ) and class 2 ( human trigger and auto melee hit)?

class 1 no armor, class 2 have good armor.
class 1 hitting by human finger, class 2 hitting by human finger and auto melee hit
druid have shield bark and abundant for other and himself. mage only have energy shield for himself.
mage became weakest one on armor.

pls ch to consider to recovery mage energy shield or reduce our casting cool down time

because we are using our finger to do dmg
Iv, Mage,
Father, Druid

2011 Aug ~ 2015 Aug

60 points to hit 2.5k on mage now and energy shield reduced
That 1 skill hit for 2.5 k takes the same time 6 auto hits looking at leader boards best auto is 3 k i know thats all str builds but im pretty sure you could auto 1k with normal setup as my noobie rogue hits for 250
I feel robbed of 3k of damage and half my hp with energy shield nerf aswell you have pretty much made mages useless
Thx for that OTM
If you want me to do same damge as everyone else give me the same amount of armour as everyone else or put the damage back up
+1

mage and druid (class 1) hitting is based by casting (trigger by hand). ranger warrior and rogue (class 2) hitting is based by casting or auto. so mage and druid can cast high dmg are reasonable. because we are using our finger to play. if we combined ranger warrior and rogue auto melee hit and casting hit, their dmg are very high. did ch have consider this point during class balancing? we can't directly compare class 1 and class 2 dmg. my maths is bad. have anybody count and compare the dmg between class 1 ( human trigger ) and class 2 ( human trigger and auto melee hit)?

class 1 no armor, class 2 have good armor.
class 1 hitting by human finger, class 2 hitting by human finger and auto melee hit
druid have shield bark and abundant for other and himself. mage only have energy shield for himself.
mage became weakest one on armor.

pls ch to consider to recovery mage energy shield or reduce our casting cool down time

because we are using our finger to do dmg
Two things, I have witnessed many melee classes not able to do 1k auto damage unless they got lures or shatter on the mob. All classes damage has increased but so are the new mobs in terms of armour, resistance and hp

Next it, I find it irrelevant to compare Armour stats with druids. I mean seriously, come on. Yes we may have higher 200-300 odd Armour but if mages are complaining of their damage on mobs being pitiful. Imagine how bad it is for druids with no lures at all. We may survive longer but we also take much longer to kill mobs as well. Period
MorphMarfa has retired from Celtic Heroes and most probably wont be resurfacing. He had a enjoyable time during his druid adventures in Taranis.

Lv 182+ Druid : Taranis