Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Reference Resource?

Hi all,

I am a new Mage (but please keep reading, lol). I have only been playing 3 days (so only lvl22), but I have an extensive MMO background starting with AC, then EQ (played on Brell from beginning to just after GoD release), SWG, EQ2, City of Heros (I am sure there are many I am forgetting). I took many many years off of MMOs, but then the world invented tablets and smart phones with free apps and micro transactions instead of monthly fees, so I started playing around with Pocket Legends (which is ok, but not quite what I love), but I love Celtic Heroes so far because it reminds me of a simplified version of the original EQ (bear in mind that I played that game so much for many, many years that I could have had a second full time job).

Enough intro, on to my question....

Is there a comprehensive (or even class specific) reference resource for skills, attributes, spells, weapons, armor, quests, etc, etc, etc? I have searched the forums and found several guides with great information, but not quite what I am looking for. For EQ we had Allakhazam and it was a great resource. If you are familiar with Allakhazam, is there something similar? Has anyone thought of compiling something similar?

Almost forgot.....a couple of wish list items:
1. Auto Follow - I would like to be able to automatically follow a group member when running around.
2. Assist option - I would like to be able to "assist" a group member by automatically targeting their target in combat. (I have trouble targeting by tapping the screen... I keep getting group members and by time I move the camera enough to get a clear tap the mob or group member are dead..lol).

Thanks for listening.

Aengus
World: Belenus
Mage: Aengus 224 (retired)
Warrior: ???? 56