Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Superior Spellsword Builds

Is it the slashing dmg one? 2 handed?

If yes, a clannie got one as a drop and is not lvling a mage lol.

I'd suggest something like this:

30/30 eShield
24/30 soldier lure
30/30 fire lure
30/30 fire cloak
30/30 fireball
(based on lvl 140).

Reason: you want as little casting as possible so you actually do some melee dmg. Cloak and lures are fairly obvious. I chose cloak because it won't interfere with auto attack and fireball because of it's fast casting time (compared to ice shards).
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

My understanding is that it is a good sword to use but very silly for mages considering they cant train sword ability?
It doesnt matter even if the sword has 500 slash dmg if the mage cant hit the mobs with it.
MorphMarfa has retired from Celtic Heroes and most probably wont be resurfacing. He had a enjoyable time during his druid adventures in Taranis.

Lv 182+ Druid : Taranis

My understanding is that it is a good sword to use but very silly for mages considering they cant train sword ability?
It doesnt matter even if the sword has 500 slash dmg if the mage cant hit the mobs with it.
I agree. The given attack bonus is equivilent to the max ability of a level that is 10% of the bonus. It is not worth using at the required level to use it UNLESS it is being used in a group with a rogue that uses smokebomb.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

I agree. The given attack bonus is equivilent to the max ability of a level that is 10% of the bonus. It is not worth using at the required level to use it UNLESS it is being used in a group with a rogue that uses smokebomb.
yeah, i just made a warrior with a hammer and he hardly ever hit so i trained on dummies for a while.
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

i had one before it was with 'superior' in it, only Spellsword
it is a very silly wep, h2h is a lot better also cuz u can lvl ur ability, a lot faster and u can wear an offhand
with no sword ability u need a lot of atk gear, like willow rings, which means u cant wear skills rings
and also, slash dmg means another lure, which waste more pts on other skill.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex