Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mage necro kills?

Lol who made a mage for 210 and 205? Thats hilarious to know. Refusing to swap? I refuse to let ppl spend their alt books for my own convenience, especially because Im not a mage. I will kill event with 2 ice mages and not 4 if it wont require them to swap for me and be stuck that way for 3 months, thats so selfish u want everyone to continue swapping for u, make an ice mage if u find it critical.

Glad to know there are so many mages and so little rogues in the game cus so many ppl made mages for 205 and 210. 5 of the most important bosses? 205, 210, event arent on top 5, as well as only firebolt was boosted to instant and attunes to instant, rest stayed the same.

So much false information used its just too hard to argue. Seems like u think that 'helping the clan' equals spending more money, rather than equally distrubuting the workload.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I just read this book of a post lol. I do believe mages don't have the best dps but certainly not bad dps.

Out of this whole topic I was shocked most at hearing a whole server of rogues aren't using any dex and dropping shadowstrike. Blasphemy lol. Shadow strike is a very good skill especially on gelebron. Even if it misses nothing's lost because it doesn't interrupt autos.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

I wish OTM would get rid of who got kill and give a breakdown of dmg percentage done by each toon on a boss. This would be a great way to easily analyze gear.

On another note, it cracks me up that "I don't get a boss kill" is the determining factor of how good a toons dps is. I'll take speed of leveling anyday over who gets boss kill and rogue and mage are even in this regard.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I wish OTM would get rid of who got kill and give a breakdown of dmg percentage done by each toon on a boss. This would be a great way to easily analyze gear.

On another note, it cracks me up that "I don't get a boss kill" is the determining factor of how good a toons dps is. I'll take speed of leveling anyday over who gets boss kill and rogue and mage are even in this regard.
And z knows how to speed lvl no doubt, fastest druid lvler I know because of his odd ways of doing it lol