Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Skill/fire magic jewelry vs. lux shop jewelry

Mages can easily get 12k+ hp full focus and over 1k armor to negate the effectiveness of a shatter. But what do you know, you're not an endgame player lol
Full focus ain't full dps. Not sure where your going with that.

But a warrior can easily get over 20k health, with good damage, and over 2k resist to negate lures. :roll:
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

A warrior with 20k+ hp and 2k+ resists loses a much greater percentage of dps compared to a mage increasing their hp to 15k ;)
My pvp lv 100 has 6.5k hp while still having 1600 dmg. That's more damage then most people that level have, while im being full vit with only 4 str items in my gear. He can take a lured hit from an eg icemage, and can take out 180+s. Scale that up to 220, it'll be quite a bit more scary.

I would like to hear how it would lose more dps :D
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

My warriors weakness is only other warriors(he can kill up to about 160 for wars). But no mage, pvp built or not has given me trouble, unless they were over 180.

It actually scales and scales even more then the ratio shows.

Example.

My 60 warrior has 2.6k hp and 1050 dmg
My 100 warrior has 6.5k hp and 1600 dmg

The better/best gear is obtainable at higher levels, which says if he was 220 he'd go over 20k hp easily, while still having good damage.

But you still haven't answered the dps loss question, I'd like an answer :)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

A well geared mage will have direct damage adding items, compared to focus/fire magic items. Recently I went full vit to break my bandage wounds record and I ended up with 19k health with solid 7-8k spell hits. Now imagine an ice mage who's still hitting 10k hits plus has a freeze.

You're comparing level 160 to 210+...
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

A well geared mage will have direct damage adding items, compared to focus/fire magic items. Recently I went full vit to break my bandage wounds record and I ended up with 19k health with solid 7-8k spell hits. Now imagine an ice mage who's still hitting 10k hits plus has a freeze.

You're comparing level 160 to 210+...
Problem though. With using solely direct damage and going full vit, you make your lure weak, therefore making your damage weak.

You are also leaving out the part of mage skills being nerfed in pvp to do less damage. With previous testing I found this percent to be around 30% less.

So this max 10k hit would be nerfed 7k max, with a weak lure that'll do like 1.5k a hit. What will that do? The warrior will be hitting around 500 or more a hit, at a way faster speed then ice.

Freeze will not save you against tanks, it is only good for dueling dps heavy people. As soon as you hit a warrior and unfreeze them, that's when everything goes wrong.

I wouldn't be a warrior if they weren't good. I tried a mage for pvp and I got smashed by warriors, even with ultimate gear. Changed to warriors for pvp and I never had a problem since.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

1. You don't just cast your skills when they are ready, if you're not strategic obviously you will lose.

2. If you think a full vit ice mage will be dealing 1.5k damage, it's no wonder you gave up and moved to warriors. With 8k health currently, my lure removed 1.2k+ resist...
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Stacking resist is easy as a warrior. There's 2 items that give 500 resist each, not to mention edl has high resists too. If need be more resist stuff can be worn. But it's safe to say a warrior can outresist a lure, causing the mages damage to fall a lot.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.