Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A few questions

The only end-game ice mage? Thank god I don't play there, it's exact opposite in Crom meaning abundance of fire mage gear. :D
there are a few more ice mages now, but he was the first one. theres a decent amount of both fire and ice gear in lugh.

arctic stormskimmer was part of his trick since it had the extra freeze skill plus good regen. the staff from halloween that gave 200 armor has a freeze type skill also plus it gives 200 armor and 200 resist all. That staff is like a shield and mount combined.

The only end-game ice mage? Thank god I don't play there, it's exact opposite in Crom meaning abundance of fire mage gear. :D
Are there really a lot of ice mages in crom currently? How do you guys take down the lvl200 boss?
Wattzon of Sulis

Ice mages can be pretty deadly with full damage gear...
But a fire mage will both lock and get the kill on the current 200 boss every single time. A boss that drops 10k+ every kill and will likely (if this year is like the past two) be left in the game until May or so.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

Meh we kill when we have enough tanks/druids, DPS isn't really an issue. We also don't have lock fights on 200, so that isn't an issue either.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.