Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: HAH

Who has the audacity to post a topic called HAH in an entire class thread. I find this highly offensive andeven uncalled for. It is basically a laugh in the face of all mages and it is not showing good sportsmanship and will not encourage a friebdly enviroment of gaming. Please do something about the incinserity of the original poster. Thank you.
World: Mabon
Balstrodamis(193): Ranger
HealingBeans(172): Druid
Damis(140): Mage
Sc4r(156): Rogue
Hopkins(170): Warrior
World: Balor
You (172): Rogue

Why reduce eshields? Fix evade problems then, i evade 2-3 times per kill and depend on that shield just to kill simple mobs. We are a focus based class yet at this rate we are forced to higher points in vitality, totally destroying the class

In all mmorpg mages have the highest dmg why do you keep making us support?? This is so wrong!
Be as to a play, spectator,
As the world unfolds before:
You will know the heart of matter
Should they act two parts or four;
When they cry or tear asunder
From your seat enjoy along
And you'll learn from art to wonder
What is right and what is wrong.

In all mmorpg mages have the highest dmg why do you keep making us support?? This is so wrong!
Highest dmg and lowest armour. This patch screwed that up majorly :(
Belenus
Ranger-104 Retired
Rogue-123 Retired
Warrior-100 Retired
Mage-100 Retired
R.I.P

To the powers that be,,, if you are reading this i urge u to put that shield back as it was, this change is a big stress to mages. Also, if anyone knows a decent solo leveling build not requiring eshield please post it. With stats and skills plz.
Last edited by Button on Wed May 15, 2013 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lmao i doubt otm even plays there game ENOUGH to realize what happens with some of these patches especially mage now wit new patch pretty much killin the oppurtunity to solo level. The only good build is fire mage cuz ice is kinda crap now personally but ofc otm didnt have to grind witout say top gear if they even lvled a mage to see how hard those autos can hit n shield cost more energy then the health it gives now, wtf?!
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-

Arawn
Rranger52 200+

They were NOT op. ok you go try having the lightest armor, and then having all your attacks nerfed. Mages are to be powerful attacks, awful survivability. Now it is awful attacks awful survivability.

omg. i heard that mages where gonna be balanced out, but this is too much. i feel sorry for mages. just cuz someone found a good way to use them does NOT mean that they are overpowered. now they are the worst. terrible energy problems, worst armor, crap damage compared to others,they over did it by alot. for once they where good and had purpose and had people who looked up to them. what are they gonna do now?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Level 162
Ice shards 50/35
Ice blast 35/35
E shield 26/35
Ice lure 40/35
Ice attunement 35/35
Focus 1180

I CANNOT KILL A TWO STAR AN ENEMY MY OWN LEVEL

Decreased energy cost of Ice Blast by 10% - no point
Decreased power of Ice Blast by 45% - change to -15% please (honestly how often you hitting multiple mobs? mage now cant do one mob at a time let alone many)
Decreased power of Ice Shards by 10% - if you must
Decreased power of Firestorm by 20% - -10% if you must
Decreased power of Incinerate by 10% - neither here nor there
Decreased power of Energy Shield by 25% - disaster
Increased recast time of Firestorm by 5 seconds - no change needed its long enough already
Last edited by ChopstickNinja on Thu May 16, 2013 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20
World: Crom
Class: Mage
Level: 206+
Senior Publicist, The Dal Riata Enquirer