Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question about focus

The functions for skills technically don't converge (they are square root functions). I generally go by filling up health first, and placing everything else into focus. The majority of your stat points will come from gear, so use the flexibility to fill the missing gaps.

I like having 9-12k hp, so I add just enough points for an even 9k and dump the rest into focus.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

For mages, I have a dps calculator that helps answer that. I'm currently working on a dps druid one but I have to rework a lot the formulas first and write up a couple from scratch so may be a while.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

For mages, I have a dps calculator that helps answer that. I'm currently working on a dps druid one but I have to rework a lot the formulas first and write up a couple from scratch so may be a while.
Have you created the calculator yet ?
For what class? I’ve had a mage calculator for 3 years now
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

For dps druid

Lol..... isn’t this the druid section?????