Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which support skills

keep in mind for wards even with no points and hot swapping aggy rings is still helpful if your short of points. ghosts at necro is the only one that requires max ward to be effective. abundance is my new favorite skill, it allows me to get a uninterrupted cast off. it was explained to me that at max is equivalent to a nb cast, with quick cast time. The CD is a bit long but by the time you go thru your heal cycle its usually back up

Re: Which support skills

Songnaam wrote:keep in mind for wards even with no points and hot swapping aggy rings is still helpful if your short of points. ghosts at necro is the only one that requires max ward to be effective. abundance is my new favorite skill, it allows me to get a uninterrupted cast off. it was explained to me that at max is equivalent to a nb cast, with quick cast time. The CD is a bit long but by the time you go thru your heal cycle its usually back up

Lvl 50 ice ward stops spirit freeze skill? And how much does your abundance add with how much foc/magic? Will try get some rings to swap for wards, thanks!
Belenus
ApplesBe - ranger
Nee - druid
Rainyy - rogue