Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dps druid

So im trying build a pure dps druid but dont k where to start or even if its worth it. Was just wondering about what skills i should prioritize. And stats i should have and also maybe gear
Assuming ur lvl 220 and in a raid clan.totem build druids are far more effective then caster druids right now due to high resists from bosses (so you have to utilise divine damage).

Rings: 2 totem rings, reaper and divine ring (or 3 totem if reaper hard to obtained). Hotswap a lightning gele ring, vines ring, bees ring, storm touch gele ring
Braces: prot attack braces (preferably str vit)
Misc: storm touch recast misc
Ammy: agrestenal ammy (from 210 smolach)
Mainhand: Edl totem and hotswap gelebron totem for skill casts
Offhand: edl offhand
Armour: DG with secrets helm (hotswap helms for lightning strike). EDL set with attack helm also good

Skills: Lightning strike, storm touch, bees, vines, dbl attack, rest bark

This is for chaos bosses only
Call me a noob if you want. I got no idea what "caster" druid means. Only know of totem and staff which is 2 handed I believe.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

So im trying build a pure dps druid but dont k where to start or even if its worth it. Was just wondering about what skills i should prioritize. And stats i should have and also maybe gear
Assuming ur lvl 220 and in a raid clan.totem build druids are far more effective then caster druids right now due to high resists from bosses (so you have to utilise divine damage).

Rings: 2 totem rings, reaper and divine ring (or 3 totem if reaper hard to obtained). Hotswap a lightning gele ring, vines ring, bees ring, storm touch gele ring
Armour: DG with secrets helm (hotswap helms for lightning strike). EDL set with attack helm also good

Call me a noob if you want. I got no idea what "caster" druid means. Only know of totem and staff which is 2 handed I believe.
It's a misnomer and I'm not sure why they're saying caster vs totem druid which implies the totem druid doesn't cast skills. Essentially the caster druid doesn't use a totem and a totem druid uses a totem even though it's a casting class and both druids are casting skills.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It's a misnomer and I'm not sure why they're saying caster vs totem druid which implies the totem druid doesn't cast skills. Essentially the caster druid doesn't use a totem and a totem druid uses a totem even though it's a casting class and both druids are casting skills.
All I was gathering was one does more melee damage whch idk anyone would do that unless using the druid as a dual log alt and only push heals when needed.

All I was gathering was one does more melee damage whch idk anyone would do that unless using the druid as a dual log alt and only push heals when needed.
Well some clans have enough druids in a support build to where a druid can go full dps mode. So the debate is does a druid using a totem do more dmg or one not using a totem do more dmg.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Totem (I prefer the term ‘Melee’) is a Druid that tries to maximize dps through auto attack. Caster is basically everything else. I consider myself a caster, even though I use my Gele totem most of the time, because I get the vast majority of my dps from my skills.
Last edited by Mickey on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morrigan: Avalon (R.I.P.)
AwsomeO: 227 Druid
Hyperbole: 200 Rogue

...idk anyone would do that unless using the druid as a dual log alt and only push heals when needed.
Healing a lock group without losing dps is pretty useful.
Morrigan: Avalon (R.I.P.)
AwsomeO: 227 Druid
Hyperbole: 200 Rogue

Totem (I prefer the term ‘Melee’) is a Druid that tries to maximize dps through auto attack. Caster is basically everything else. I consider myself a caster, even though I use my Gele totem most of the time, because I get the vast majority of my dps from my skills.
Ye, I always use totem but feel like autos do next to nothing so really only rely on skills.

Ye, I always use totem but feel like autos do next to nothing so really only rely on skills.
It won't unless you get your attack high enough
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue