Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Advice on levelling further

Hi Guys,

I've recently started playing this game again now and have been playing for sometime. I have a question though, I'm currently level 118 and have maxed out the skills NT 25/25, Lighting Strike, Stinging swarm and nearly Strangling Vine. I'm not sure what to spend other points on, should it be Bark or Storm Touch or Bless or Meditate?

I can do many quests solo, but obviously have help during bosses, so unsure what to do next?

Also, does Jewellery and gear combine with Meditation?

Any help or advise please?

Thanks

Re: Advice on levelling further

Hi Guys,

I've recently started playing this game again now and have been playing for sometime. I have a question though, I'm currently level 118 and have maxed out the skills NT 25/25, Lighting Strike, Stinging swarm and nearly Strangling Vine. I'm not sure what to spend other points on, should it be Bark or Storm Touch or Bless or Meditate?

I can do many quests solo, but obviously have help during bosses, so unsure what to do next?

Also, does Jewellery and gear combine with Meditation?

Any help or advise please?

Thanks
well if u have no problem surviving and no energy problems i would suggest u taking storm touch
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis

Re: Advice on levelling further

As you start to level in carrow you'll definitley need bark or winds if don't use shield offhand, but since you can do questline till 140 or so, if you can survive fine against those enemies, carry storm till then.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid