Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Auto attack druid

Alright so iv been messing around with my gear lately and im just trying out new stuff. I have already asked this in the Druid Line help chat (add me stan073) but i would like to hear more opinions.

I was running the following gear:
Full EDL armour
EDL totem
Level 200 heat dmg offhand axe
Garanak posoin set
2 majestic prot braces ( strenght 110, vit 135, attack 675) (strenght 135, dex 110, health 1025)
Reaper ring
Divine dmg ring
Godly morbus ring

Since i have been a support druid since 2013 and just started to try out dps last month i would like to hear your opinions :p
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis

Re: Auto attack druid

Y do you have so much gear that boosts strength? :0
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Re: Auto attack druid

Alright so iv been messing around with my gear lately and im just trying out new stuff. I have already asked this in the Druid Line help chat (add me stan073) but i would like to hear more opinions.

I was running the following gear:
Full EDL armour
EDL totem
Level 200 heat dmg offhand axe
Garanak posoin set
2 majestic prot braces ( strenght 110, vit 135, attack 675) (strenght 135, dex 110, health 1025)
Reaper ring
Divine dmg ring
Godly morbus ring

Since i have been a support druid since 2013 and just started to try out dps last month i would like to hear your opinions :p
Good stuff but I'd suggest getting a godly dragon ammy (nature magic one) and a storm touch misc recast. You should get another prot attack brace and then only use the GARANAK set on mord and hrung. A secrets helm is great to use and i would suggest hotswaps on lightning strike, vines, bees, storm as autoing alone won't be sufficient as a ranger or rogue will cream you. Use edl offhand as 200 divine damage absolutely kills the offhand axe dmg as 200 divine is unresisted + you will receive slight skill boost. Try get an elk and a ice dragon and do not go anywhere over 900 str as the plateu is heavy and a skill/melee class should not be putting too many stat points into something which doesn't give skill benefit. Ideally get a gele strike or storm totem to hotswap with edl mainhand when casting storm/strike
Hi