Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

ALL I DO IS DRUID - Ilin Fhormd's Celtic DRUID Guide

Hola! I am Ilin Fhormd! Don't worry. After reading this guide, rest assured, you will be well informed. :)

I am currently a lvl 188 druid ( main ) on the Donn Server and in the clan Knights.

I wouldn't say I'm the best druid ( clearly ) and I am not the tenured player like many of the others who post guides here. Fortunately for you, I am VERY passionate about the game! I absolutely love the druid class and I always have loved playing the role of the healer! Who doesn't like group invites and boss invites every time you log on? Always a spot for someone who can keep the group alive long enough to ensure a solid kill.

Now this guide will focus ( hehe focus ) on the healing potential of the druid and a couple of different options we can take to implement a build that works best for you and your clans needs as well as any Solo potential for when grouping might just be slowing you down ;)

SUPPORT DRUID/ BOSSING DRUID BUILD:

This is NOT a solo druid build. This is for small to large groups. You will mainly focus on keeping the team alive and depending on your preference adding some damage or extra utility to the fight!

BUILD: SUPPORT w/ POISON DMG DPS
TOUCH -- Single target HIGH HP heal and short recast
BREATH -- Group AoE Heal ( medium heal, medium cast, medium recast )
BARK -- Single target ARMOR increase ( A LOT )
ABUNDANCE -- Single target HP boost ( A LOT )
SWARM -- AoE DoT ( damage over time ) ( medium damage, unresisted by bosses )
CALM -- Aggro Drop -- Quick cast, extremely helpful for getting off ADDS and aggro from BOSS

Calm always remains at lvl 1. That is all you need. All other skills just distribute points based on gear and availability. Priority skills in that order.
Swarms is a good option to add additional DPS and it provides some DPS to allow you to still farm for gold at lower level places like Murky.

BUILD: FULL SUPPORT -- NO DPS
TOUCH -- See above
BREATH -- See above
BARK -- See above
SANCTUARY -- Fast-cast group SHIELD that blocks all forms of damage amongst all group members. Amount depends on level. Great for bosses with AoE damage (6* bosses usually have one or two of these) and allows for extra time and focus for heals on the tank.
EMBRACE -- Single target HoT ( heal over time 45s, tics every 5 ) EXTREMELY USEFUL in combination with Sanctuary and Bark. You can throw this on yourself or a DPS if needed so you can confidently focus on tank again
CALM -- See above

This is self explanatory. More heals. Extended duration during the fight. Embrace is good for tanks so you can focus a quick heal on a DPS or get off an AoE heal safely without tank dying.

BUILD: HYBRID/SOLO EXP

TOUCH
BARK
STRIKE -- Single target MEDIUM - HIGH damage instant-cast, short recast
VINES -- Single target HIGH DAMAGE DoT ( damage over time ) ( LASTS LONGER THAN SWARM, DOES WAY MORE DAMAGE, COSTS MORE ENERGY )
STORM TOUCH -- Single target - HIGH DAMAGE, Quick Cast, High Energy Cost - My personal favorite direct damage spell; this will deal a LOT of damage if you can maintain the energy usage

STAT DISTRIBUTION:

I don't care what anyone says... if you do not add points into VIT and your "Abundance" falls off, good bye! Don't listen to them ;) Unless you are lvl 200+ please try to put at least 300 into VIT. I have currently 1400 FOCUS and 450 VIT. It is great.

THE END.

Any questions please let me know! Any tips please add them! Need more? Ask me for a topic or post and I will!
Last edited by hardxkor on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:18 am, edited 8 times in total.