Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Druid support build

I'm just curious, what gear do other druids use for full support with the highest results? Skulls or CD bracers/charms for cooldown boosts? Gele rings or skain focus rings? Mord bracer swaps or gele bracers? EDL set or occult/hrung helm combos? Skain spirit/shrive sets or drake neck/misc combos? I'll share some of my opinions once I get some feedback.

Re: Druid support build

I'm just curious, what gear do other druids use for full support with the highest results? Skulls or CD bracers/charms for cooldown boosts? Gele rings or skain focus rings? Mord bracer swaps or gele bracers? EDL set or occult/hrung helm combos? Skain spirit/shrive sets or drake neck/misc combos? I'll share some of my opinions once I get some feedback.
Hey, sorry for the late post, here is the best setup for the highest results that I use:

Mord breath and touch bracelets.

A combination of touch and breath Gele rings.

Nature magic necklace or natures bark event necklace.

Natures touch recast charm.

Occult bp, bottoms, boots, touch/breath hrung helm, when healing on everything excluding Gele, you could adjust for unox or AoE bosses if needed by replacing occult gear with EDL armour.

I have this setup and can successfully solo heal on all bosses excluding Gele. You will need at least two druids healing the main tank at Gele because of the chaos skill casted on tank.
Wattzon of Sulis