Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: help with builds for lvl ranges!!

auto build is the best for all lvls
you're so high smh

at level 120+ having high focus and using gears specifically for increased skill power becomes better than auto build, and at 180+ using skulls and cd bracers, etc will be better than using totem build. just the cd boost for lightning strike will be better than a couple of autos. only decent thing i can think of is a void strike or storm totem but thats 210+.
400 auto damage beats a cooldown for a skill plus u will be hotbaring the focus weps anyways lol
I was kinda hesitant on whether or not i shud prove u wrong, but decided might as well. normal cd of strike is 6 seconds. thats 10 strikes per minute. a 25% cd skull would mean a cd of 4.5 seconds, so thats 13-14 strikes per minute. If youre doing an average of 4k per strike, you would do 40k without skull and 52k with strike. now in that cd, u cud do no more than 3 autos. thats about 900 damage if ur not high enuff to put pts into str- at the VERY MOST. that wud be 9k damage per minute. that makes 49k, at the very most, considering u dont miss autos (which u will). still less than the 52k with skull.. using swaps in between strikes wud wield even worse results. like i said- only works with strike gele totem.

totem is ok until about 180. after that.. nawwwwwwww

want more? i can roast u harder. feel free to reply but ive made my point

you're so high smh

at level 120+ having high focus and using gears specifically for increased skill power becomes better than auto build, and at 180+ using skulls and cd bracers, etc will be better than using totem build. just the cd boost for lightning strike will be better than a couple of autos. only decent thing i can think of is a void strike or storm totem but thats 210+.
400 auto damage beats a cooldown for a skill plus u will be hotbaring the focus weps anyways lol
I was kinda hesitant on whether or not i shud prove u wrong, but decided might as well. normal cd of strike is 6 seconds. thats 10 strikes per minute. a 25% cd skull would mean a cd of 4.5 seconds, so thats 13-14 strikes per minute. If youre doing an average of 4k per strike, you would do 40k without skull and 52k with strike. now in that cd, u cud do no more than 3 autos. thats about 900 damage if ur not high enuff to put pts into str- at the VERY MOST. that wud be 9k damage per minute. that makes 49k, at the very most, considering u dont miss autos (which u will). still less than the 52k with skull.. using swaps in between strikes wud wield even worse results. like i said- only works with strike gele totem.

Yea but ur not taking into the dmg on the lightning strike lol. LS might do 1.5-2k so let's redo the maths. With skull as you said so that's 26k in strike per minute. Without skull we doing 20k per minute. Autos as you said 9k a minute. 20+9 is 29k. 29>26.
Now ofc if you have 4 godly strike rings your gonna hit huge and then I'd agree but what's the likelihood that a new lvling player is gonna get sick ls rings and a skull? Not likely to me
Hi

Yea but ur not taking into the dmg on the lightning strike lol. LS might do 1.5-2k so let's redo the maths. With skull as you said so that's 26k in strike per minute. Without skull we doing 20k per minute. Autos as you said 9k a minute. 20+9 is 29k. 29>26.
Now ofc if you have 4 godly strike rings your gonna hit huge and then I'd agree but what's the likelihood that a new lvling player is gonna get sick ls rings and a skull? Not likely to me

very likely- i had tons of strike rings and a dark skull by 180. through clan dkp. plus, youre not taking into account the fact that youre NOT GONNA DO 9K AUTO DMG. your autos are 1) weaker and 2) unless u have like 10k attack as a druid you'll be missing over half of ur autos. plus, 300 dmg autos are very hard to do if ur strikes are as low as 1.5-2k. ur assuming a weak druid, im assuming a good druid.

very likely- i had tons of strike rings and a dark skull by 180. through clan dkp. plus, youre not taking into account the fact that youre NOT GONNA DO 9K AUTO DMG. your autos are 1) weaker and 2) unless u have like 10k attack as a druid you'll be missing over half of ur autos. plus, 300 dmg autos are very hard to do if ur strikes are as low as 1.5-2k. ur assuming a weak druid, im assuming a good druid.
I'm assuming a realistic druid. Actually on the server I play we have a druid on a auto build autoing 400-500 a hit in tower. And actually I can tell you aren't the most experienced person in CH as u don't need 10k attack to lix. It's not a raid
Hi

I'm assuming a realistic druid. Actually on the server I play we have a druid on a auto build autoing 400-500 a hit in tower. And actually I can tell you aren't the most experienced person in CH as u don't need 10k attack to lix. It's not a raid
Auto build. If he's doing 400-500 per auto, that means he's got points in str- so he's doing about 2k strikes. Yeah, thats 20k+15k-ish per minute, 15k from autos, making 35k. But in all focus with focus gear, you'll be doing much higher strikes- doing the abovementioned 4k*13, so 52k damage per minute. 52>35, even if you hit all your autos, which you wont- you'll miss over half. Again, I'm assuming a well-geared druid. At that level I had (and still use) a strike skull and several strike rings, along with occult armor and strike helm- even with edl and totem rings, dl totem, and dl offhand my autos never did higher than 300 on chaos mobs..again, good build if you have a void or shadow strike totem, and I have seen druids get some epic raid kills with totems, but never EVER seen a pre-eg totem druid without several godly rings, void gele totems etc do any special dps.. #keepcasterscasting

everything i've said is a combination of info i've learned from clannies and what i've seen with my own eyes..so don't question my experience.. keep this a legit debate. personal attacks won't win you anything (they'll miss, like druid autos)

Auto build. If he's doing 400-500 per auto, that means he's got points in str- so he's doing about 2k strikes. Yeah, thats 20k+15k-ish per minute, 15k from autos, making 35k. But in all focus with focus gear, you'll be doing much higher strikes- doing the abovementioned 4k*13, so 52k damage per minute. 52>35, even if you hit all your autos, which you wont- you'll miss over half. Again, I'm assuming a well-geared druid. At that level I had (and still use) a strike skull and several strike rings, along with occult armor and strike helm- even with edl and totem rings, dl totem, and dl offhand my autos never did higher than 300 on chaos mobs..again, good build if you have a void or shadow strike totem, and I have seen druids get some epic raid kills with totems, but never EVER seen a pre-eg totem druid without several godly rings, void gele totems etc do any special dps.. #keepcasterscasting

everything i've said is a combination of info i've learned from clannies and what i've seen with my own eyes..so don't question my experience.. keep this a legit debate. personal attacks won't win you anything (they'll miss, like druid autos)
Druid autos miss but so do strikes lol. And i literally just watched a druid lvling vid, without magic lure its 1.5k strikes. Your build might be so special that it out dps' a good druid build by that much and if so which raid kill haven't u got? Also EG Divine autos are best for kills
Hi

Ask that druid's level, what mobs it was on, what their gear was, and the year of the vid. prolly trash gear and weak build, and lixing on wrong mobs. i legit have a low tier hrung helm and only one low tier strike spider ring and still hit 3k+ strikes on summoning halls smh.

Strikes will miss much less than autos will. Even if you assume 1/3 of your 3.5-4k strikes will miss per minute with skull (50-52k originally) youll still be doing about 35-38k strikes per minute, even if your strikes are so inaccurate, thats still good. Now, if we assume that you're in auto build, and ur doing 300-350 per auto, and 3.5k-4k strikes, youll do 38-40k in strikes + about 10k with autos if all autos hit. Not ull miss half ur autos, so cut that down to 5k, and you'll miss 1/3 of ur strikes, which will cut u down to about 25-28k. thats 33k max. 38>33. now again, we assume that ull miss 1/3 of ur strikes, which u wont lol.

as for EG druids, yeah ive seen an edl druid get kills over half-dg rangers(gj mariz!) and yet, her dps is almost fully skill based, and her totem is secondary damage- she uses void strike totem and has zero points in str. like i said, skill build is better than auto crap-just secondary damage.

as for me, i have gotten a few legacy and dl kills, but aren't we speaking abt leveling?

the reason totem build is unreliable is because in order to be doing actually good autos, ull have to sacrifice points in focus, sacrifice good cd bracers for damage bracers, totem rings for skill rings etc. melee classes get all of their dps from one stat- str: it gives them both skill power and auto power. but druids need focus for skills and 'need' str for autos- you'd have to sacrifice one for the other. i take skills any day of the week, ty. ask any druid in this forum- 99% of them will say skull>totem- read the ultimate 2017 druid guide too, it's amazing.

now since u asked abt me, lets talk abt u. what class are u even? you play on nuada- i assure u, that server has not seen real dps yet..i'm pretty sure ur keeping up this debate to increase your post count :lol:

Using a totem and axe offhand is only unreliable when your gear doesn't match what you're trying to accomplish.

I've always used a totem/axe combo when lixing since level 50 or so. While lixing my druid I've always tried to have the best gear available for each new gear level. Would I suggest using this setup without having OP gear for the level? No.

Currently I'm level 216 and use the following gear:
Shadow secrets helm
Occult gloves
Occult BP
Occult shoes
Edl pants
200 axe
Edl totem
Imp charm of earth
Imp necro storm touch bracer
Mighty gele LS ring
Royal sierra ring
Godly dex foc totem ring
Zephyr ammy or pendant with shield skill
Second bracer I'll either swap a defense or attack prot bracer

I only suggest using this setup as supplemental damage, and while on a combo/hero haste or heroic combo, otherwise the damage output from autos is meh.

My attack is 5k+ without lix, damage is 1300+. Autos hit 4-500 on average same level mobs, unless a 4*.

Reasons why I use this over a skull while lixing: when a spell hits and is on CD, you're getting no dps from said skill, autos help make up the difference. When a mob has a sliver of life left, I auto it instead of wasting a skill where I need 700 dmg vs the 3k+ from the skill that then goes on CD. When lixing in 200 edl room I could have 3 mobs die st almost the same time by alternating targets for auto, vines and spells. If you can play it right, with the right gear, it's a great way to lix better. But again, gear matters. If I had only 2k attack and was missing a lot of autos it wouldn't be worth it. I can get 7k-8k attack if I really want to without sacrificing much from skill damage.

Using a totem and axe offhand is only unreliable when your gear doesn't match what you're trying to accomplish.

I've always used a totem/axe combo when lixing since level 50 or so. While lixing my druid I've always tried to have the best gear available for each new gear level. Would I suggest using this setup without having OP gear for the level? No.

Currently I'm level 216 and use the following gear:
Shadow secrets helm
Occult gloves
Occult BP
Occult shoes
Edl pants
200 axe
Edl totem
Imp charm of earth
Imp necro storm touch bracer
Mighty gele LS ring
Royal sierra ring
Godly dex foc totem ring
Zephyr ammy or pendant with shield skill
Second bracer I'll either swap a defense or attack prot bracer

I only suggest using this setup as supplemental damage, and while on a combo/hero haste or heroic combo, otherwise the damage output from autos is meh.

My attack is 5k+ without lix, damage is 1300+. Autos hit 4-500 on average same level mobs, unless a 4*.

Reasons why I use this over a skull while lixing: when a spell hits and is on CD, you're getting no dps from said skill, autos help make up the difference. When a mob has a sliver of life left, I auto it instead of wasting a skill where I need 700 dmg vs the 3k+ from the skill that then goes on CD. When lixing in 200 edl room I could have 3 mobs die st almost the same time by alternating targets for auto, vines and spells. If you can play it right, with the right gear, it's a great way to lix better. But again, gear matters. If I had only 2k attack and was missing a lot of autos it wouldn't be worth it. I can get 7k-8k attack if I really want to without sacrificing much from skill damage.
CD boost would boost dmg by more than a few autos. Yeah, if built correctly, auto damage can be decent- but like I said, it's just extra damage. Druids don't have str-based skills, so it'as almost one or the other. Even rogues and rangers in str auto like 1-1.5k on lixes- and they have direct damage gear and adequate weapons. For 3 mobs dying at the exact same damage I was doing 1k swarm aoe, more than enough. Cast DoT's, bring it down to half with strike/storm, and move on to next mob. In order to gain attack you would have to lose CD/proto bracers, which would lower your dps and your total stat pool. Less stat pool can often mean more restos used. Pus, even with good gear, I can hardly see a lix-built druid with over 2.5k attack. That still means missing a good amount of your autos- so they are pretty much unreliable. If you have to use haste and attack on every lix to even out with skull damage, that's just 4k more spent per lix- and even if, EVEN IF you go a bit more with totem than with skull (which you shouldn't be if you're geared correctly, and are in a good, reliable clan in which you can be supplied with a few nice gears), spending 4k more per lix is much more expensive than doing 1 or 2 more lixes per level. If I had a high-tier gele strike totem, yes I would use autos for secondary damage. But skull>edl totem. Druids should focus on getting their skills as high as possible- you accomplish that with skill/direct dmg rings and skill cd. Gele strike totem provides you with damage boost- which allows you to use autos for extra damage, hotswapping totem rings and an attack bracer if you really want to.

I actually like your setup- it's clear you aren't 100% focused on totem, but use it as extra damage. I would suggest that for chaos bosses you equip edl offhand (250 unresisted divine autos and a large focus boost) and that you equip a gele strike totem instead of edl- yeah, divine damage procs will be pretty op, but an extra 20% strike damage from totem just seems pretty solid to me.