Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Support Druid help

Hey, I'm a level 181 Druid and I help at locking snorri and sreng but when a 6 spawns most of my comrades die I was wondering what skills I need to use when I help with those 6 star bosses. At the moment these are the skills im using

Natures touch 50/40 - 2298 heal
Shield bark 45/40 - 717 armor
Natures breath 45/40 - 1056

And 72 left over points

Re: Support Druid help

Snorri casts a "Furious Sweep" skill, with a huge area of effect and high damage; I suspect that is what kills your clannies.

As you already have bark and breath, you really have two options:
- Bless: boosts evasions = your clannies are more likely to evade the skill
- Ward of Giants: boosts crush resist = your clannies will take less damage from that skill

Personally, I hate wards, so I'd advise Bless.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Hey, I'm a level 181 Druid and I help at locking snorri and sreng but when a 6 spawns most of my comrades die I was wondering what skills I need to use when I help with those 6 star bosses. At the moment these are the skills im using

Natures touch 50/40 - 2298 heal
Shield bark 45/40 - 717 armor
Natures breath 45/40 - 1056

And 72 left over points
Ward em, bark em, sanctuary, breath, rest into dps (swarm + strike). druid build I found best for helping my group at frozen and dl bosses.

If you're primarily a snorri druid, having a ward for his damage type would help more than bless. It's a group buff vs individual like bless and acts as armour towards that damage type. Iif people aren't wearing full dl/edl they're gonna take more damage as well. Be sure people have enough hp to survive at least one AoE spell of his.