Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best Support Druid Braces?

What are the two best support braces one should be aiming for?
Depending on the skill points your other gear provides, there are three classes I would recommend:

1. Gelebron Braces: Two skills, Nature Magic, and Focus. Not much more you could ask for...
2. Proteus Focus/Vitality/HP Braces: A good one of these (+EDL if you like lots of HP) can fulfill your entire HP requirement. In effect, they add ~500 focus each.
3. 210 Monolith Braces: Natures Touch/Embrace, Focus, and Nature Magic. If you are unable to get Gelebron Braces, shoot for these.

Honorable Mention: Mordris Braces: If you like specializing Touch/Breath (I don't, but many do), the high-end tiers add quite a bit to your heals.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

What are the two best support braces one should be aiming for?
Depending on the skill points your other gear provides, there are three classes I would recommend:

1. Gelebron Braces: Two skills, Nature Magic, and Focus. Not much more you could ask for...
2. Proteus Focus/Vitality/HP Braces: A good one of these (+EDL if you like lots of HP) can fulfill your entire HP requirement. In effect, they add ~500 focus each.
3. 210 Monolith Braces: Natures Touch/Embrace, Focus, and Nature Magic. If you are unable to get Gelebron Braces, shoot for these.

Honorable Mention: Mordris Braces: If you like specializing Touch/Breath (I don't, but many do), the high-end tiers add quite a bit to your heals.
Hmm, think I'm gonna stick with mord braces because I find the direct boost super useful.

Have noticed that nature magic barely boosts heals, its more of a stat for dps druids.

Thanks regen
Wattzon of Sulis

Swap mord breath/touch bracers, with breath or sanctuary cd as other slot.
Slight correction:

Hot-swap mordi breath/touch bracers, with Godly or imperial Emberdrak bracer if you can find one. If you can't find an emberdrake bracer for the other slot, Id recommend mono/gele/osan for the alternate bracer slot.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Slight correction:

Hot-swap mordi breath/touch bracers, with Godly or imperial Emberdrak bracer if you can find one. If you can't find an emberdrake bracer for the other slot, Id recommend mono/gele/osan for the alternate bracer slot.
Actually having a natures breath necro brace equipped provides more heals over a boss, unless your natures breath heals about 800ish. I would only use a gele brace if I needed extra points to max another skill
Level 222 Nub druid

Slight correction:

Actually having a natures breath necro brace equipped provides more heals over a boss, unless your natures breath heals about 800ish. I would only use a gele brace if I needed extra points to max another skill
That's a good point.
A necral nats breath bracer would give effectively take a 2000 breathe to 2400-2600 which is better than just about any secondary bracer you're going to find.

It's difficult for me to drop 200 on my touch to boost breath 400 but it's the right call.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Slight correction:

That's a good point.
A necral nats breath bracer would give effectively take a 2000 breathe to 2400-2600 which is better than just about any secondary bracer you're going to find.

It's difficult for me to drop 200 on my touch to boost breath 400 but it's the right call.
Exactly