Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

dual device druid

what would be the best skill build for a druid thats only goal is to keep a warrior alive i was thinking
max embrace
max the armour increase abililty
max abunndance
and i will also be using bless touch when they are needed
i will say that this druid is not going to be doing any damage what so ever he is purely a keep the warrior alive druid
for stat points all in focus

Re: dual device druid

I leveled a Druid alt with a Mage alt from 100 to 218 -- the Druid kept the Mage alive, and he sure could have kept a Warrior alive!

The biggest problem I found was aggro. When many mobs attacked the DPS, they had a bit of trouble keeping aggro on all of them. Perhaps a few points in Calm or Warcry could mitigate this...

The following were components of the Druid build:

Touch -- of course
Bark -- of course
Abundance -- helped a lot with the Mage's squishiness, may also help with Warriors, although I found Warriors did not need it
Breath -- helped a lot when leveling in AoE-ridden areas

The above was sufficient for 95% of cases! Keep bark and abund on, touch/breath when needed. Also allows you to focus more on the dps character

Embrace -- I used it, it used me: embrace heals every tick (5 seconds), and each individual heal helps aggro mobs to the Druid. I ended up only using it on the DPS during emergencies; it was best purposed to heal the Druid
Bless -- I maxed it, used it for a bit, but didn't see a significant difference
Sanctuary -- I maxed it, used it for a bit, but didn't see a significant difference

The above I maxed eventually, but never really had a need to use.

Happy duoing!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: dual device druid

I leveled a Druid alt with a Mage alt from 100 to 218 -- the Druid kept the Mage alive, and he sure could have kept a Warrior alive!

The biggest problem I found was aggro. When many mobs attacked the DPS, they had a bit of trouble keeping aggro on all of them. Perhaps a few points in Calm or Warcry could mitigate this...

The following were components of the Druid build:

Touch -- of course
Bark -- of course
Abundance -- helped a lot with the Mage's squishiness, may also help with Warriors, although I found Warriors did not need it
Breath -- helped a lot when leveling in AoE-ridden areas

The above was sufficient for 95% of cases! Keep bark and abund on, touch/breath when needed. Also allows you to focus more on the dps character

Embrace -- I used it, it used me: embrace heals every tick (5 seconds), and each individual heal helps aggro mobs to the Druid. I ended up only using it on the DPS during emergencies; it was best purposed to heal the Druid
Bless -- I maxed it, used it for a bit, but didn't see a significant difference
Sanctuary -- I maxed it, used it for a bit, but didn't see a significant difference

The above I maxed eventually, but never really had a need to use.

Happy duoing!
thx well this is my first time duoing so i want to have extra hp on my warrior becuase i will probably not be super fast with heals becuase one is on my phone one is on my laptop lol