Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Druid Proteus Kill

I'm super excited! I got my first endgame kill, on my 221 Druid yesterday at the reset. My gear isn't the best for DPS but I've been slowly updating it. Any advice would be much appreciated
Full EDL
Voidscale Helm of Mysteries
EDL main and off
Skain Shrivewood set
Mordi majestic NT brace
Necro Imperial Storm Touch recast brace
Royal Silverweb Ring of Lightning Strike
Mordi Mighty Roots ring
Imperial Augurs Ring of the Sierra
Kyuubirouge - Morrigan - 200 Rogue locker
Reddit - Morrigan - 223 Druid slayer
Subreddit - Morrigan - 200 Ranger locker
JackRebbit - Morrigan - 215 Druid
Hachibirouge - Morrigan - 190 laziness solution rogue
Oshawott - 130 going nowhere

Re: Druid Proteus Kill

I'm super excited! I got my first endgame kill, on my 221 Druid yesterday at the reset. My gear isn't the best for DPS but I've been slowly updating it. Any advice would be much appreciated
Full EDL
EDL main and off
Skain Shrivewood set
Mordi majestic NT brace
Mordi Mighty Roots ring
This is awesome. Could you do a youtube vid about this? like ur next kill. Also do you use edl aura and auto the boss?
Hi

Full EDL
EDL main and off
Skain Shrivewood set
Mordi majestic NT brace
Mordi Mighty Roots ring
This is awesome. Could you do a youtube vid about this? like ur next kill. Also do you use edl aura and auto the boss?
Not quite sure how to do a YouTube video, but I suppose I can try! And I was using aura, until it raged and we all ran around trying not to die lol. :lol:

Full EDL
EDL main and off
Skain Shrivewood set
Mordi majestic NT brace
Mordi Mighty Roots ring
Not quite sure how to do a YouTube video, but I suppose I can try! And I was using aura, until it raged and we all ran around trying not to die lol. :lol:
Awesome. Just upload a vid of u with ur gear, stats, skills and strats. Then boss
Hi

What in the world gear is your best dps rogue and ranger rocking if a druid is getting a kill on proteus?
He said it raged so the rogues and rangers likely got res timers.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

What in the world gear is your best dps rogue and ranger rocking if a druid is getting a kill on proteus?
as long as there is a bolas there should be no reason why all the rangers would be timered. Unless they are all standing directly ontop of eachother, within range of freeze and rotorblades or dont have any decent attack gear or all unhasted. All of which seem unlikely except for maybe being unhasted.

Either the op has an extremely impressive and strong dps build and setup or i would be asking what is wrong with the rangers and rogues on the server. I am unsure which it is atm lol

Anyway, congrats on the druid proteus kill! Is a very impressive feat. Has never happened before to my knowledge.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

as long as there is a bolas there should be no reason why all the rangers would be timered. Unless they are all standing directly ontop of eachother, within range of freeze and rotorblades or dont have any decent attack gear or all unhasted. All of which seem unlikely except for maybe being unhasted.

Either the op has an extremely impressive and strong dps build and setup or i would be asking what is wrong with the rangers and rogues on the server. I am unsure which it is atm lol

Anyway, congrats on the druid proteus kill! Is a very impressive feat. Has never happened before to my knowledge.
You know that bolas doesn't stick 100% of the time, and I do t want to say anything else negative because this is Havoc of Morrigan, but there are too many variables and factors when a boss is raged, particularly during a reset when not many people can get on immediately, people login late because they had to download the new client, there was lag, etc etc. Not saying it wasn't a legit druid kill, but it's apples to oranges.

Like most, I doubt a druid would get a kill over a similarly equipped/level ranger if there was a proper raid group, in a lag free environment and the boss doesn't rage.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Did not realise this was after the client update. You are right tho there are so many different variables that can come into it.

Either way congrats on the druid prot kill
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

"He"