Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Energy boost for druid

Just add it, once they get high their dps skills coss much energy, and if they don't have any lux or just a little it takes so long to regen again. This will change druid game exprience for F2P alot, and in a positive way.

+1 if they should add
-1 if not.

Re: Energy boost for druid

Just add it, once they get high their dps skills coss much energy, and if they don't have any lux or just a little it takes so long to regen again. This will change druid game exprience for F2P alot, and in a positive way.

+1 if they should add
-1 if not.
+1
Yes, this would be great for F2P players. But I just wonder how other classes will feel about this, if you think about it, maybe they should add this to every class, rangers have pretty sucky energy at mid levels too, so might as well suggest it for all classes so that F2P players have it a bit better.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

+1 if they should add
-1 if not.
+1
Yes, this would be great for F2P players. But I just wonder how other classes will feel about this, if you think about it, maybe they should add this to every class, rangers have pretty sucky energy at mid levels too, so might as well suggest it for all classes so that F2P players have it a bit better.

Years ago all classes had e boost. But -1 for every class, rogue has fast kill, warrior tanky, ranger had light heal and great damage, so they should farm for lux.. but for druids its impossible to get ancient wyrm killed in 5-10 secs

+1 if they should add
-1 if not.
+1

Years ago all classes had e boost. But -1 for every class, rogue has fast kill, warrior tanky, ranger had light heal and great damage, so they should farm for lux.. but for druids its impossible to get ancient wyrm killed in 5-10 secs
well if other classes "should farm for lux" then why shouldn't druids have to as well? There is plenty of good lux for druids to get that add energy, focus, energy regen too.

Ice all on me

+1 if they should add
-1 if not.
+1 all classes should. Really old druids have e shield also
Hi

+1

well if other classes "should farm for lux" then why shouldn't druids have to as well? There is plenty of good lux for druids to get that add energy, focus, energy regen too.
Poop dmg.

Poop dmg.
Because it is a support class

Ice all on me

Honesty all classes suck when it comes to energy. It was one of the turnoffs for me about this game but I was able to adapt. My first toon and my Main is a druid, and I was able to level from 1-200 as full support. I dont even know what its like to be a Dps druid. I would recommend not making a druid your first character maybe. Use another class to farm for lux gear for the druid. Otherwise tag along with someone else always as full support.