Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Energy boost for druid

Honesty all classes suck when it comes to energy. It was one of the turnoffs for me about this game but I was able to adapt. My first toon and my Main is a druid, and I was able to level from 1-200 as full support. I dont even know what its like to be a Dps druid. I would recommend not making a druid your first character maybe. Use another class to farm for lux gear for the druid. Otherwise tag along with someone else always as full support.
A primary benefit of being a Druid main is drop priority -- many endgame clans prioritize mains over alts, and there are very few Druid mains...
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Natures attunment! That being said I have never had energy problems on an energy lix since like level 150, so -1 from me
That's because you almost always had a mage, rogue, and ranger to level with! :lol: You know now that swarm costs upwards of 800 energy... per cast... I doubt an energy elix covers that!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Natures attunment! That being said I have never had energy problems on an energy lix since like level 150, so -1 from me
That's because you almost always had a mage, rogue, and ranger to level with! :lol: You know now that swarm costs upwards of 800 energy... per cast... I doubt an energy elix covers that!
I levelled solo basically all the way to 220 :P Swag Ham Sand left me lol
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis