Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Krios' End Game DPS Druid:

I happen to be that Druid on Taranis XD, I'll write a guide on how I get my DPS builds one day (I'm a lazy *******), but for the mean time I'd like to say this:

I've heavily experimented with DPS Druid using 3 corruption rings and no auto / auto, and DPS Druid using 3 Totem rings and auto.

I used: 2 Imperial totem rings, 1 Majestic for the melee build, and 2 Majestic Corruption rings and 1 Royal for the Nature magic / dps build.

Auto is free damage. You just need to keep auto on BUT focus on casting all of your skills. If done correctly you shouldn't miss a single skill yet you should have a crap ton of free damage from auto attack.

Keep in mind I always thought nature magic caster druid trumped auto druid, but if you play your apples right you're going to be hitting 350+ autos. With 200 divine damage from aura, 200 from EDL offhand, and 50+ from divine ring your autos can do some sweet damage.

Also the skill difference between 3 Corruption rings and 3 Totem rings is very minimal. About a few hundred to strike and storm, 250 ish to vines, and 75 ish to swarm.

Now think about this: If your autos deal around 350+ on average, and a strike ring say adds 1k to strike, which probably is less than 150 actual damage, auto is 1.25s, strike is roughly 6s, what pays off more? The totem ring which will make you hit more autos, or a strike ring which will improve your strike minimally? Not to mention, you can just hotbar a strike or storm ring. Just don't hotbar too much items or it will screw you over.

Also to those that say Druids can't get raid kills, I beg to differ. Give me one Gele where I can be full DPS with no other Druid casting dots and I guarantee I will outkill 99% of the DPS, aside from that odd full DG geared rogue or ranger, in which case if I had full DG I could contest against.

If you play your apples right, anything is possible
I'm curious. How many times have you gotten a necro kill? Anything is possible, sure. But can you repeatedly, regularly, and consistently get a raid kill on mord/necro/proteus/gele?

What hasn't been mentioned but maybe once or twice on her is attack. I have a few godly and imperial totem rings and with an attack lix and attack gear it's very very difficult to get over 8k attack. 8k attack and you're missing over half your autos.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I happen to be that Druid on Taranis XD, I'll write a guide on how I get my DPS builds one day (I'm a lazy *******), but for the mean time I'd like to say this:

I've heavily experimented with DPS Druid using 3 corruption rings and no auto / auto, and DPS Druid using 3 Totem rings and auto.

I used: 2 Imperial totem rings, 1 Majestic for the melee build, and 2 Majestic Corruption rings and 1 Royal for the Nature magic / dps build.

Auto is free damage. You just need to keep auto on BUT focus on casting all of your skills. If done correctly you shouldn't miss a single skill yet you should have a crap ton of free damage from auto attack.

Keep in mind I always thought nature magic caster druid trumped auto druid, but if you play your apples right you're going to be hitting 350+ autos. With 200 divine damage from aura, 200 from EDL offhand, and 50+ from divine ring your autos can do some sweet damage.

Also the skill difference between 3 Corruption rings and 3 Totem rings is very minimal. About a few hundred to strike and storm, 250 ish to vines, and 75 ish to swarm.

Now think about this: If your autos deal around 350+ on average, and a strike ring say adds 1k to strike, which probably is less than 150 actual damage, auto is 1.25s, strike is roughly 6s, what pays off more? The totem ring which will make you hit more autos, or a strike ring which will improve your strike minimally? Not to mention, you can just hotbar a strike or storm ring. Just don't hotbar too much items or it will screw you over.

Also to those that say Druids can't get raid kills, I beg to differ. Give me one Gele where I can be full DPS with no other Druid casting dots and I guarantee I will outkill 99% of the DPS, aside from that odd full DG geared rogue or ranger, in which case if I had full DG I could contest against.

I'm curious. How many times have you gotten a necro kill? Anything is possible, sure. But can you repeatedly, regularly, and consistently get a raid kill on mord/necro/proteus/gele?

What hasn't been mentioned but maybe once or twice on her is attack. I have a few godly and imperial totem rings and with an attack lix and attack gear it's very very difficult to get over 8k attack. 8k attack and you're missing over half your autos.
Proto is hard, consistently on Necro yes easily, Gele I haven't tried, Mord haven't tried, always bring my rogue there. Proto imo auto *** you up so nature magic would be best
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Proto is hard, consistently on Necro yes easily, Gele I haven't tried, Mord haven't tried, always bring my rogue there. Proto imo auto **** you up so nature magic would be best
If a druid is consistently and regularly the best dps at necro then there's an issue with the rogues and rangers
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Proto is hard, consistently on Necro yes easily, Gele I haven't tried, Mord haven't tried, always bring my rogue there. Proto imo auto **** you up so nature magic would be best
If a druid is consistently and regularly the best dps at necro then there's an issue with the rogues and rangers
I'm seldom DPS at necro though, and a druid with 9k attack, 1.5k bees should be able to pull it off quite easily. Dots do a number on necro, and the rogues and rangers are really solid
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis