Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Could use some advice......

I just started this game about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I have a level 68 druid that I really enjoy. My problem is energy, not so much at the rate I expend it when dpsing but more the regen out of combat. I don't have any points in meditate but make sure it's up, I have 21 energy sigils and my energy is 1610. Do I just have to invest in more energy sigils? What would be the magic number to have some good ooc regen, oh and I;m running DuskShadow/DarkShadow gear with a totem and unfortunately no off hand

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Re: Could use some advice......

Luxury items provide energy regen if you can afford them. Probably better to spend gold on sigils though instead of lower level lux which is temporary.

OTM should really evaluate natural regen, as this is one of the major factors why new players quit the game. Waiting Heroes is not fun.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Seconding what Ailerion said: natural regen is terrible. Energy issues are still terrible.

Your only regen options are:
- energy regeneration consumables, such as cooking fish, restoration potions, energy elixirs, and potions from several quests
- energy regeneration items, only luxury items have this. If you buy some, only get the top tier! A regen neck will last you a long time actually, so will the focus offhand at level 100 (from Carrowmore Tunnels).
- the energy effect from the Tavern (only lasts 60 seconds)
- Energy Harvest (not worth it)
- level with a mage who uses energy boost or sacrifice
- level up meditate a bit (I did this, actually, way back then... Worked out well)

No matter your path, level with a good DPS character! It will magically help a significant portion of your energy issues!

Energy issues are the Druids' leading cause of death. Literally... Welcome to the Druid life!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Thanks for all the great advise, I got a rabbit and have 2 points into meditation and 31 sigils now, I will probably invest in 100 sigils and a few more points in meditation. I have found that if I root the mob swarm and vines my dots kill pretty quickly and my energy lasts way longer.

Thanks for all the great advise, I got a rabbit and have 2 points into meditation and 31 sigils now, I will probably invest in 100 sigils and a few more points in meditation. I have found that if I root the mob swarm and vines my dots kill pretty quickly and my energy lasts way longer.
Just keep on doing free platinum offers XD.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

But yeh, I agree with Aileron about spending gold on sigils rather than temporary low-level luxury items.

Another thing you could do when you get to the Otherworld is to do the daily / weekly quests that are offered by the first leystone, these quests ask you to kill some enemies to obtain some items so that you can "craft" some jewelry, and the vendor is standing next to these quests givers too. The weekly one is a bit harder and you will probably need someone to help you out. -

- This jewelry is pretty good, I would recommend getting the focus one first, and it adds +100 focus at level 99, which is pretty good, but you can only wear one, so if you decide to do the quests again, you would have to get the vitality one. If you choose not to use the vitality one, or don't even bother trying to get it, I would recommend that you do the quest again to get the focus brace, and then sell in auction for around 100k, that is how much I have seen them go for, which is pretty good.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me