EDL offhand
Godly agnestral carcanet(drake neck)
Godly silverweb earth charm
Godly necral storm touch band
Godly sierra brace(foc nat touch)
1 Godly corruption ring
2 Godly gele strike rings
1 Godly gele storm ring

Anything deviating from this setup is worse dps. Realistically speaking chaos boss raids have too high defense for druids to be wasting gears on totem stuff for procs n auto dmg, not to mention they only cast so less autos per minute due to casting of skills. A decent geared rogue/ranger will top most chaos raids. Best bets are event raids, ring bosses, aggy etc. Secondly any other charm than the spider charm forces you to swap a ring for maxing swarm n vines, which is a dps reduction coz can do better rings for that.
You would be better off with a Godly Emberdrake Charm of Storm Touch and Godly Aetheric Band of Earth and Sky. The additional 1100 Nature Magic more than makes up for the loss of 190 focus and 5 percentage points reduction in ST cooldown.
Morrigan: Avalon (R.I.P.)
AwsomeO: 227 Druid
Hyperbole: 200 Rogue

Re: The best druid DPS build

Full Doch Set(dg aura must)
Void skull of lightning strike
EDL offhand
1 Godly corruption ring
1 Godly gele storm ring

Anything deviating from this setup is worse dps. Realistically speaking chaos boss raids have too high defense for druids to be wasting gears on totem stuff for procs n auto dmg, not to mention they only cast so less autos per minute due to casting of skills. A decent geared rogue/ranger will top most chaos raids. Best bets are event raids, ring bosses, aggy etc. Secondly any other charm than the spider charm forces you to swap a ring for maxing swarm n vines, which is a dps reduction coz can do better rings for that.
You would be better off with a Godly Emberdrake Charm of Storm Touch and Godly Aetheric Band of Earth and Sky. The additional 1100 Nature Magic more than makes up for the loss of 190 focus and 5 percentage points reduction in ST cooldown.
Idk how u dug my post up, even I forgot about this thread. But anyways I'll elaborate why the combination is better than what you said

Godly Earth and Sky brace has 600 nature magic and 200 vit. Godly Sierra has 150 focus 700 nature magic. So it beats the Gelebron brace without even trying.

Secondly, Godly Earth is 240 focus. Roughly the equivalent of 1100-1200sh nature magic. Godly storm emberdrake charm has what? 500 ability and 50 focus. Clearly Earth's better here. As a bonus can go a mile more and swap a second Corruption/Flux ring while casting vines to add more boost to it. 2-0

Finally do not disregard Storm CD. 5% of a skill whose normal cool down is 25s, would amount to alot of damage. Using Godly charm means you get 48 storm casts per 15m raid, but wearing a Godly necral brace means 3 more storm casts per same time. On a boss where druid stands a good chance to kill likes Banes, legacies where usually it lands 10k dmg, that's 30k dmg loss not including crits.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

EDL offhand
1 Godly corruption ring
1 Godly gele storm ring

If u hotbar 4 totem rings (lets asume all godly aswell) you can get 9.1k attack. That doesnt seem a waste to me lmao
9.1k attack and you'll still be missing half your autos. Everything adro says is 100% correct. I've been doing the druid-theory and adro basically nailed everything I've been thinking of- maxed skills are better than going totem build. The only reason druids would need swaps is to increase skill damage- as druids only have 4 dps skills, they don't need to worry about too many skill rings. I can explain what I mean if you bother asking.

EDL offhand
1 Godly corruption ring
1 Godly gele storm ring

Idk how u dug my post up, even I forgot about this thread. But anyways I'll elaborate why the combination is better than what you said

Godly Earth and Sky brace has 600 nature magic and 200 vit. Godly Sierra has 150 focus 700 nature magic. So it beats the Gelebron brace without even trying.

Secondly, Godly Earth is 240 focus. Roughly the equivalent of 1100-1200sh nature magic. Godly storm emberdrake charm has what? 500 ability and 50 focus. Clearly Earth's better here. As a bonus can go a mile more and swap a second Corruption/Flux ring while casting vines to add more boost to it. 2-0

Finally do not disregard Storm CD. 5% of a skill whose normal cool down is 25s, would amount to alot of damage. Using Godly charm means you get 48 storm casts per 15m raid, but wearing a Godly necral brace means 3 more storm casts per same time. On a boss where druid stands a good chance to kill likes Banes, legacies where usually it lands 10k dmg, that's 30k dmg loss not including crits.
You misunderstand. I'm talking specifically about swapping Godly Emberdrake Charm of Storm Touch for your Godly Silverweb charm, and Godly Aetheric Band of Earth and Sky for your Godly Necral ST brace. Of course you would keep the Sierra, otherwise you'd be wearing two ST cooldown items... With the combination I'm talking about you gain 1100 Nature Magic for the cost of 190 focus and a slightly longer cooldown on ST.
Morrigan: Avalon (R.I.P.)
AwsomeO: 227 Druid
Hyperbole: 200 Rogue