Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The Quest for the Best

Hiya, my name is Krios (Belenus Server), and my goal is to kill Mordris.

Now, once you stop laughing, I wanted to see if there were any strong druids out there who could give me some tips on becoming the unexpected power house I'm trying to be.

I'm level 182

My stats are currently; 5 strength and dex, 1405 focus, 405 vit.

My skills are: 49 vines, 50 strike, 45 storm, 50 touch, 50 bark. (I also have venom bolt.

I'm using full DL, beside a +6 touch/vit hippo helm. My weapons are a +9 frostiron totem, and a focus of the mystic.

Any general tips? Advice always welcome.

Re: The Quest for the Best

Now, once you stop laughing, I wanted to see if there were any strong druids out there who could give me some tips on becoming the unexpected power house I'm trying to be.

I'm level 182

My skills are: 49 vines, 50 strike, 45 storm, 50 touch, 50 bark. (I also have venom bolt.

I'm using full DL, beside a +6 touch/vit hippo helm. My weapons are a +9 frostiron totem, and a focus of the mystic.

holy crap your good lol um do y want to solo him? i like natures embrace keeps me alive
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid

I'm level 182

holy crap your good lol um do y want to solo him? i like natures embrace keeps me alive
*face palm*

Back to the post, mordy has no poison resist so bees would be your friend. As for the other skills unless there is a magic lure on boss you won't kill due to mordy's insane elemental resists. So max bees, and befriend a mage
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I'm level 182

*face palm*

Back to the post, mordy has no poison resist so bees would be your friend. As for the other skills unless there is a magic lure on boss you won't kill due to mordy's insane elemental resists. So max bees, and befriend a mage
lol anyways my druid build is max natures embrace max vines max bees max lightning is that good im a solo druid
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid

*face palm*

lol anyways my druid build is max natures embrace max vines max bees max lightning is that good im a solo druid
Should be set up like this:
50/50 Vines
50/50 Swarm
50/50 Lightning
50/50 Storm touch
Max Embrace
Rest in touch

I have max embrace and abundance, because with void skull and gear I already have on, my heal is a decent 1500

Basically try getting a 50/50 magic lure there. I wouldn't attempt kill till your level 200, as being above boss level is a huge bonus.

One of my tactics for getting kill is to haste and attack lix while using DL/EDL Aura, DL/EDL totem, and DL/EDL offhand. This utilizes the divine damage we have from quest armour and weapons (up to 400 divine from EDL codex and aura, this means your autos hit around 400) Also your DL/EDL mainhand divine strike does a hell lot damage too.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

UPDATE:

Doing a bit better now!
Lvl 209

1900 focus
590 vit

I've got:
50 swarm
50 vines
50 strike
40 storm touch
48 touch
48 harvest

I now have:
1 imperial emberdrake brace of lightening
1 royal emberdrake brace of lightening
2 royal augers ring of the sierra
1 imperial ensnaring mordi ring
1 +8 silver web lightening strike ring
1 mighty troll bone lightening helm
(Full EDL besides)
And as always my trusty +9 totem.

I've yet to take down Mordi, but I can almost taste it. I'm out-doing several rogues and rangers in my clan on DL bosses. I'll make sure they know druids can pack a punch too!

If you want to kill Mordris as a druid, then forget healing anybody, don't help in killing adds, and make everyone kill any mobs that aggro on you. Make sure you also ask rangers and rogues to auto attack only.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'm level 182

You will never get kills until edl and endgame but when you hit it here is advice. Full edl with a mordy attack vit/focus helm. EDL mainhand and offhand. Godly arc necklace, godly silver web misc, storm recast 30% brace, godly brace of strike and storm (one that gives damage to both). Use totem rings and hotbar your skills rings when you cast them. Use attack lix, haste, e lix, hp etc and auto the boss getting 400 divine damage and 2k procs. Use bees, strike, storm, vines, embrace rest bark (you can use other way round if you like). Use lvl 6 tier 4 mastiff and a lvl 6 tier 4 wolf battlemount. Use those skills also.
Hi