Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Where can I find the skill natures embrace?

I need help! It's been a few years since I played and I just started again as a Druid but I cannot find this skill anywhere. I know it used to be sold by a skills merchant in farcrag castle but I can't find the merchant there anymore since everything completely changed. Because of all the updates I'm so confused on were to find the skill merchants for a druid. Please help me!

Re: Where can I find the skill natures embrace?

I need help! It's been a few years since I played and I just started again as a Druid but I cannot find this skill anywhere. I know it used to be sold by a skills merchant in farcrag castle but I can't find the merchant there anymore since everything completely changed. Because of all the updates I'm so confused on were to find the skill merchants for a druid. Please help me!
Hello and welcome back to CH :)
So it is still sold by the skill merchant. To access you need to be above level 19 and have completed the intro quest. What you will want to do is go to first ley in castle, from there you will want to go to the right (right as if you are looking at the court yard), go past the pet shops, and up the stairs before the charm vendor, go left up that hidden stairwell. you should emerge into a grass-covered terrace with the skill tome shops.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at