Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Flough's End Game Healing playbook

Endgame druids will find themselves using alt books for most difficult bosses.

Understanding how to heal the encounter is far more important than having amazing gear. I will take a druid who can heal for 2000 who is spec'd and knows the encounter over a druid who heals for 4000 and is clueless of the fight mechanics any day.

Preface:I may have made some mistakes on some of the wards. If I have, please post in the comments and I will update. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this knowledge base.

Notes on Bark:
In my experience as both a tank and a druid, additional armor beyond 2500-3000 armor has diminishing returns. Resists make a huge difference (Why EDL shield is so much better than runic shield of fortitude. I find a combination of Winds and Bless to be extremely more effective than bark on a tank. If you are soloing lixing, yes bark is awesome, but on an end game tank, points in bark would be better spent in wind.

How to use this list:
The skills in green should be used by all druids. The skills in blue should be spread across all the druids. The are listed in order of importance. Skills in bold are of particular strategic importance.

Gelebron:
Touch, Breath, EDL boon (boon needs to be on tank at all times),
Magic ward, Soldiers ward, Embrace, Bless, Wind, Sanctuary, Bark, DPS

Mordris:
Touch, Breath,
Fire ward, abundance (level 6 or above blocks one of his debuffs), Embrace, Bless, Wind, Sanctuary, Soldiers ward, Bark.
Note: Giants ward can help on the sentinels if thats a problem for your clan.

Necromancer:
Touch, Breath, ice ward, sanctuary
blessing, Embrace, bless, Wind, Sanctuary, EDL/DL boon

Proteus:
Touch, breath,
Wind,Soldiers Ward, Embrace, wind, bless, Magic ward, DPS, EDL/DL boon

Hrung:
Touch, breath,
giants ward, embrace, wind, bless, abundance, EDL/DL boon

215 Unoq 6*:
Touch, breath,
Magic ward, Ice ward, Embrace, bless, Wind, Abundance, Sanctuary, EDL/DL boon

210 6* :
Touch, breath,
Soldiers ward, Embrace, bless, Wind, Abundance, Sanctuary, EDL/DL boon

Monolith type legacy:
Touch, breath,
Ice ward, Embrace, bless, Wind, Abundance, Sanctuary, DPS

Skain:
Touch, breath,
Giants ward, Embrace, bless, Wind, Abundance, Sanctuary, DPS

Garanak:
Touch, breath,
Soldiers ward, Embrace, bless, Wind, Abundance, Sanctuary, DPS

Dragon type legacy:
Touch, breath,
Fire ward, Embrace, bless, Wind, Abundance, Sanctuary, DPS

This is designed to be a living document. Please help me make it better! Credit will be given to those who help
Last edited by flough on Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 9 times in total.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Re: Flough's End Game Healing playbook

Some corrections @Flo if you still wanting to edit this.

Skain/garanak is crush ward not slash ward

210/200 dragon legacies are fireward. It's especially needed at the 200 for DPS classes as he has a skill that severely reduces melee toons attack unless warded.

Only dragon needing ice ward is Nathan afaik. Rest are fireward.

Finally Gelebron magic and slash wards.

This could be stickied if there's moderators in forums. New druids reaching endgame can get an at a glance idea of the various wards and their place.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

I find any boss possible to solo heal excel for Proteus Prime and Gelebron. Prime needs 2 Druids and Gele 3. I like the details in this - also would suggest to add in EDL/DL boon on there for Proto, Gele, Unox, and Mordi. While it may be common sense, I feel a lot of druids, including myself forget to cast that skill a lot. It helps a sheet ton.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

I find any boss possible to solo heal excel for Proteus Prime and Gelebron. Prime needs 2 Druids and Gele 3. I like the details in this - also would suggest to add in EDL/DL boon on there for Proto, Gele, Unox, and Mordi. While it may be common sense, I feel a lot of druids, including myself forget to cast that skill a lot. It helps a sheet ton.
Never noticed a difference using or not using boon on any boss besides gele and apparently our tanks dont either
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Never noticed a difference using or not using boon on any boss besides gele and apparently our tanks dont either
I do.