Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Buff? I have noticed very little.

There has been all this talk that Druids are finally going to get some dps love...
But I have noticed little to nothing has changed.

Vines: still has a delayed dps, often pointless when leveling in groups because it takes too long to become meaningful and with a few rouges in group, mob is past dead before it even gets to the second tick.

Lightning: To me, I have seen no change

Storm: maybe some improvement, but it is not very much. It was hard for me to notice because I leveled during update, so was the increase my leveling or update?

Swarm: still too weak to waste any points on it.

We still have the follow issue:
  • Half our dps skills do not stack so two Druids with the same skill is a waste.

Magic Damage still has no buff skill like what mages have, there is no magic attunement.

Evades are still to common and more credit should be give to high nature magic ability. Mine is currently 4,500 but I have had it as high as 7,000 and had little change.

The is NO divine magic buff for casters, why?

Finally you give us a pet that heals??? Why? The rabbit should restore energy not heal.. :roll:
Last edited by Perl on Tue May 10, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Buff? I have noticed very little.

There has been all this talk that Druids are finally going to get some dps love...
But I have noticed little to nothing has changed.

Vines: still has a delayed dps, often pointless when leveling in groups because it takes too long to become meaningful and with a few rouges in group, mob is past dead before it even gets to the second tick.

Lightning: To me, I have seen no change

Storm: maybe some improvement, but it is not very much. It was hard for me to notice because I leveled during update, so was the increase my leveling or update?

Swarm: still too weak to waste any points on it.

We still have the follow issue:
  • Half our dps skills do not stack so two Druids with the same skill is a waste.

Magic Damage is still has no buff skill like what mages have, there is no magic attunement.

Evades are still to common and more credit should be give to high nature magic ability. Mine is currently 4,500 but I have had it as high as 7,000 and had little change.

The is NO divine magic buff for casters, why?

Finally you give us a pet that heals??? Why? The rabbit should restore energy not heal.. :roll:
They didn't change Vines or Lightning and gave only a slight boost to Swarm/Storm Touch (around 10% maybe? not sure). If your Swarm and Storm Touch is already weak in the first place, 10% of that is negligible.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Bunny heals Heath on initial cast, then regens energy over its short span...

I really don't notice the buff to my bees either, and my storm only has 1 point in, so I can't say there...

Honestly, to me, it seems my skills get evaded even more again, so IF we were buffed, the more evades nerfed us.

Is it just me, or does this feel like deejavu???

Bunny heals Heath on initial cast, then regens energy over its short span...

I really don't notice the buff to my bees either, and my storm only has 1 point in, so I can't say there...

Honestly, to me, it seems my skills get evaded even more again, so IF we were buffed, the more evades nerfed us.

Is it just me, or does this feel like deejavu???
I completely agree, I found that my skills are evaded more often than usual but I thought it was due to the fact that I was paying more attention to my skills to try and find the buffs... Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the forums I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

*Flies back to support spec*