Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question for Endgame Druids

Guess it would really depend if you have or use either of those skills with a skull and, what peice of dol g you want to get to replace a peice of edl. But at my level I really don't care about points as much as care about the stats my rings give. So I guess which ever one will benefit you more at the moment and if you still can't decide go with touch or flip a coin.
225 Druid
225 Rogue

Goonies General, Epona

Depends on what you tend to heal; tank group, kill group, or a mix group (Kill group with tank and Druid). If you heal kill groups and mix groups, I can easily say go for the breath ring, if you heal the main tank a lot, go for the touch ring (as higher touch benefits more then breath). That's my honest opinion, but personally I'd take the breath ring.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

I guess I'd use breath. I never wear full edl and mix with occult. With the mix shadow touch skull, edl chest, hrung godly touch skull, and spider rings I have 50 in touch without putting points in it. However, I'm always at 45 points in breath so I'd go for the breath ring. With that being said, I doubt I'd equip either. I use a touch spider ring, shrive skain ring, imperial necro focus+vit ring, and some other skain vit + health ring.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Definitely breath ring here, even just to switch it with spider ring on hotbar
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220