Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lightning Strike Skull

#2
All the good skulls - Natures Touch, Lightnig Strike, Fire Bolt and Ice Shards all have crap drop rates. OTM knows this and intentionally made it so that servers don't get more than a handful every 10 years.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Lightning Strike Skull

#7
Aileron wrote:All the good skulls - Natures Touch, Lightnig Strike, Fire Bolt and Ice Shards all have crap drop rates. OTM knows this and intentionally made it so that servers don't get more than a handful every 10 years.

I realize that, but it seems to me as if lightning strike skills are rarer then the others, I'd gladly swap my void touch for a void lightning, maybe even shadow.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Image

Re: Lightning Strike Skull

#8
DarkDruid67-Taranis wrote:
Aileron wrote:All the good skulls - Natures Touch, Lightnig Strike, Fire Bolt and Ice Shards all have crap drop rates. OTM knows this and intentionally made it so that servers don't get more than a handful every 10 years.

I realize that, but it seems to me as if lightning strike skills are rarer then the others, I'd gladly swap my void touch for a void lightning, maybe even shadow.


Rarer than others? On fingal we got 1 ice shard skull. And it's dark.
We got like 4 lightning strike skulls. 1 shadow 3 dark 1 void..
We have no firestorm skulls
Have a few fire bolt skulls, 3 shadow, 2 dark 0 void

Re: Lightning Strike Skull

#9
Wolfenstien wrote:
DarkDruid67-Taranis wrote:
Aileron wrote:All the good skulls - Natures Touch, Lightnig Strike, Fire Bolt and Ice Shards all have crap drop rates. OTM knows this and intentionally made it so that servers don't get more than a handful every 10 years.

I realize that, but it seems to me as if lightning strike skills are rarer then the others, I'd gladly swap my void touch for a void lightning, maybe even shadow.


Rarer than others? On fingal we got 1 ice shard skull. And it's dark.
We got like 4 lightning strike skulls. 1 shadow 3 dark 1 void..
We have no firestorm skulls
Have a few fire bolt skulls, 3 shadow, 2 dark 0 void

In other words.... Each server must have a rare skull. I now know Taranis's is lightning strike. If only energy harvest, spring of life, and sacrifice skulls would be the rare ones. :D
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Image

Re: Lightning Strike Skull

#10
DarkDruid67-Taranis wrote:In other words.... Each server must have a rare skull. I now know Taranis's is lightning strike. If only energy harvest, spring of life, and sacrifice skulls would be the rare ones. :D


Not even.. they shouldn't even be in the loot table!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Taranis United!
Former Leader in theILLUMINATI and Aeon

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest