Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cant wait for the druid to be upgrade next event

The real question is. .. what did they nerf. OTM rarely buffs without nerfing.

I still swear to this day when OTM supposedly tweaked the evades, my mage started getting interrupted way more then before.
I don't know as my mage has never run into this issue. They didn't need anything but the druid buffs shouldn't even be called buffs as its such a negligible increase in dmg
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Kills on mord and necro? Or just 195 and events? Druids have gotten prot kills too. Not exactly "no damage". They're the best support class for a reason. If you're a full dps druid at 215+ you're doing your clan a disservice
I mean that depends if the clan needs more healers or not , if so it is but if the tank is fine and the rouges aren't dieing , a full dps druid is far more useful then a support druid .

Have any of you druids tried a melee build? Edl totem focus/attack mord helm (those are easy to find) prot braces, poison set, reaper ring, necro totem ability/focus rings (also easy to find royal+ sitting in a bank). A ring or two to swap and max swarm strike vines and storm. I'd be surprised if that's not within 75% of a warrior's dps. You'll have similar auto dmg to a full dex rogue, right? But much more skill damage on most bosses. Seems very capable of mord kills at the very least. In addition to any bosses with low magic resist
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Have any of you druids tried a melee build? Edl totem focus/attack mord helm (those are easy to find) prot braces, poison set, reaper ring, necro totem ability/focus rings (also easy to find royal+ sitting in a bank). A ring or two to swap and max swarm strike vines and storm. I'd be surprised if that's not within 75% of a warrior's dps. You'll have similar auto dmg to a full dex rogue, right? But much more skill damage on most bosses. Seems very capable of mord kills at the very least. In addition to any bosses with low magic resist
Not realistic for druids who aren't endgame. Those who are endgame are probably affected the least anyway because they have finished lvling for the most part