Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I have a lvl 60 Druid thinking of using

I personally would say that druids are definitely the hardest to play, with mages coming up close. If you cannot afford good gear or tons of sigils, you are going to have a hard time for sure. Solo leveling is pretty much not an option, due to bad survivability and bad damage. And that's putting it lightly.

Although druids have their drawbacks, if you stick it out, you will have easy access to gear and will have the benefit of being the best support class.

Re: I have a lvl 60 Druid thinking of using

if you stick it out, you will have easy access to gear and will have the benefit of being the best support class.
I agree, and to add to this, endgame Druids have a few key advantages over other classes: great bonuses from EDL armor, great boss survivability, high versatility when soloing lower-level bosses, and little reliance on shop lux (which saves a LOT of gold in the long run).

The problem is getting to the endgame.. Achieving 220+ on a Druid main is quite a feat!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!