Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Storm touch bracers.

The only ones I can think of are the bracelets that dropped from the event bosses during Ostara 2015.
And those sucked :roll:

I've been using bees since it's such an easy skill to max out, I'll try storm touch when I can find a royal ring to get 45/40.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Necro storm touch braces don't add to skill, they reduce cooldown time
Ik but cooldown reduction can somehow be seen as an extra damage increase
Yes, but I believe Aralant is looking for such items to boost a single skill hit - perhaps in pursuit of the highest skill hit.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Few threads down, optimizing for highest skill hit, look at my post towards the end of the first page. Emberdrake braces add direct damage, otherworld rings are the only source of skill points for storm touch
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Im just looking for any brace to improve storm touch. Currently my dps build still uses aggy healer braces. Im looking to boost my storm touch past 35, hopefully all the way to 45 or 50.

Necro braces will be a long term goal. Currently im not high enough lvl to use them and donn server cant kill necro yet.

I was hoping this event would show some love to one of the least supported skills on game.