Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Storm touch bracers.

Im just looking for any brace to improve storm touch. Currently my dps build still uses aggy healer braces. Im looking to boost my storm touch past 35, hopefully all the way to 45 or 50.

Necro braces will be a long term goal. Currently im not high enough lvl to use them and donn server cant kill necro yet.

I was hoping this event would show some love to one of the least supported skills on game.
Thats because it's a terrible skill as it is and needs a major overhaul to be even worth putting points into. The only time I ever use it is if grouped with a mage and using my storm 20% cooldown charm.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Storm touch bracers.

Im just looking for any brace to improve storm touch. Currently my dps build still uses aggy healer braces. Im looking to boost my storm touch past 35, hopefully all the way to 45 or 50.

Necro braces will be a long term goal. Currently im not high enough lvl to use them and donn server cant kill necro yet.

I was hoping this event would show some love to one of the least supported skills on game.
well braces with storm i havnt notice (ye only ostara..but) . but u can still try storm rings and even not event but just ow bosses drps. btw ima as well goin dps build with such ring.. :D
Donn - TheImmortals
druid Anto ow L180
warrior Kirito ow L160

'Let the vigilance be our sword'