Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Druid solo build

Hey just wanted to get some feedback on this build and if you guys think it will be effective for soloing : Shield of bark natures touch stinging swarm and lightning strike
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Re: Druid solo build

I think you should use;
Vines
Lighting
Bark
Touch (keep the heal to half of ur hp)
Rest in storm, if u don't have storm, vines.
indeed. 3 atak skills best for solo..but u dont need go max touch , half be enough to heal urself.
as well u can change modes n get extra heal from touch rings(or other heal skils yewel) . same about ur atack skills sure))
Donn - TheImmortals
druid Anto ow L180
warrior Kirito ow L160

'Let the vigilance be our sword'

I've tried a few combinations, and I like winds, lightning, vines, and bees maxed. My heal is max, mainly for clan boss healing, and any remaining points go to bark, for when winds misses (not often tho)...

180 lvls, 99.5% solo.... Not many Restos or pots used....

I dunno how many pts u got or anything but if you have room for 5skills. I'd suggest storm touch,vines,lightning strike, wind, and natures touch. Reason for wind instead of bark is because bark only reduces dmg. Wind helps increase chance of dodging autos. I dodge 95% of autos without maxing wind. Unless u wanna use pots and such then go ahead with bark .-.

I dunno how many pts u got or anything but if you have room for 5skills. I'd suggest storm touch,vines,lightning strike, wind, and natures touch. Reason for wind instead of bark is because bark only reduces dmg. Wind helps increase chance of dodging autos. I dodge 95% of autos without maxing wind. Unless u wanna use pots and such then go ahead with bark .-.
Makes me bang my head everytime I see that 'facial expression' ever since we've had some ios players come to android and I swear it's on everything they type.

Winds is dependent on gear. I have very little defense on my druid. If you have no defense like my druid then winds won't do you any good.

That being said, I don't use winds or bark.

I use strike, vines, swarm, storm, embrace, and abundance. I use combos to lix and go high vit.

It depends on where you level. Do the mobs have a lot of melee? Are they mainly skill hits?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue