Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hybrid or wind build for lvling?

Which would be better for leveling, Hybrid or winds build? The hybrid would be better for group leveling and less restos when solo leveling but also less exp. Wind build on the other hand wouldn't be nearly as effective compared to hybrid build when group leveling but it gives more exp but more restos used. Which build do you prefer?
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Hybrid or wind build for lvling?

Group leveling can actually get you much better total xp per lix than solo. Group leveling is nice because if you're a main clan's main healer you don't have to use a bunch of alt books between lixing and boss runs.
I'm not and most of the time people won't group with me because I make them lose exp apparently.
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I'm afraid he ^ is correct. Wind build would be much better to solo. However, if you're a main support for your clan, group leveling with hybrid build would be much cheaper and less boring.
So would you put points into natures touch and bark or just have max winds, and full dps?
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I'm afraid he ^ is correct. Wind build would be much better to solo. However, if you're a main support for your clan, group leveling with hybrid build would be much cheaper and less boring.
So would you put points into natures touch and bark or just have max winds, and full dps?
25 touch. Winds. Dps
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

i was goin wind build (with trident coz u need some dex or defence to make it rly work good) with half in touch n rest max strike storm n vines..n it was great build ..till i bought cape wit defence bonus..so now going with bark..but if u dont then try it.
ps - in grp u can just change gear to up heal skills)
Donn - TheImmortals
druid Anto ow L180
warrior Kirito ow L160

'Let the vigilance be our sword'

I'm not and most of the time people won't group with me because I make them lose exp apparently.
People underestimate druid DPS all the time. In a leveling group with full DPS I get more of the kills than the rog/mage I have been leveling with recently. If the mage maxes magic lure, I get 100% of the kills. We do have a reputation for "make them lose exp" which is sad.

I also was recently in a lock battle. My group consisted of 3 druids 190-210, and the other group contesting for the boss was War, Rog, Druid of similar levels. Even though our dots didnt stack, we won the lock. ; )
All three druids were DPS build.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger