Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Am I being stupid

So I am a full support druid with a simple question. I hope I am just being stupid. Maybe some other healers can shed light for me.

Who ever is first in the group list, constantly had their name and 80% of their health bar covered by all the talking and skills being cast. I have a few times accidentally let that top person die because I could not see their health going down until it reached below 20% often by which time I do not have time to catch this.. Is there a way to center the speach instead of having it overlap the group?

Re: Am I being stupid

Nope :/
A good solution is to keep this person selected unless you need to cast a skill on someone else.
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

A good solution is to keep this person selected unless you need to cast a skill on someone else.

That's what I normally do. But now and again I forget to switch back to them. Anyway. I'm glad to hear it is not just me.

it's always a poor Mage, I've been banking on his shield till his hp randomly goes 100%-20% by the time my touch reloads
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Who ever is first in the group list, constantly had their name and 80% of their health bar covered by all the talking and skills being cast. I have a few times accidentally let that top person die because I could not see their health going down until it reached below 20% often by which time I do not have time to catch this.. Is there a way to center the speach instead of having it overlap the group?
yes its sorta a bug..coz runnin chat or skils casting exactly cover the first person in grp list, so very hard notice how full his hp is((
u should inform game support bout it. there is a topic about bugs by the way
Donn - TheImmortals
druid Anto ow L180
warrior Kirito ow L160

'Let the vigilance be our sword'

it's always a poor Mage, I've been banking on his shield till his hp randomly goes 100%-20% by the time my touch reloads
lmaooo :lol:
Donn - TheImmortals
druid Anto ow L180
warrior Kirito ow L160

'Let the vigilance be our sword'