Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bassie's solo druid build

#31
killstealer wrote:
SeeBass wrote:I disagree, DoT skills aren't good for group leveling, unless all the mobs you're killing are 3-4*s. Also, my lightnig strike does 5.9k max right now as a 224 hybrid. I haven't tested my max storm touch since level 220. Last i remember it was 7.8k. Now i predict it's about 8.5k. Compared to my max stinging swarm 1.3k DoT. Storm touch is still far a better choice imo.

You keep forgetting we are discussing SOLO builds.

Vulture, how much health do you have?


Correct this is a solo build, stinging swarm is irrelevent
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

Re: Bassie's solo druid build

#32
Zyz wrote:
SeeBass wrote:I disagree, DoT skills aren't good for group leveling, unless all the mobs you're killing are 3-4*s. Also, my lightnig strike does 5.9k max right now as a 224 hybrid. I haven't tested my max storm touch since level 220. Last i remember it was 7.8k. Now i predict it's about 8.5k. Compared to my max stinging swarm 1.3k DoT. Storm touch is still far a better choice imo.


I'm assuming with magic lure? Let's take lure out of it. I'd like to see what your storm touch does on 3* or 4* mob at your level unlured.


I am not wasting gold to alt between hybrid and dps setup
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

Re: Bassie's solo druid build

#34
SeeBass wrote:I'm not making another druid alt untill after my mage, i'll make sure to record some lixes when i start druid. However, i almost never level alone, i only powerlevel myself


If you just duel log then how does this guide help? It's not a real and practiced solo build if it's only for a few Lixs not alting from your duel log build

Obviously storm touch is better for duel logging. Quicker to 51% so your main can finish the kill for you. I could even again argue stinging swarm is better as your main can tank them.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Re: Bassie's solo druid build

#35
SeeBass wrote:I'm not making another druid alt untill after my mage, i'll make sure to record some lixes when i start druid. However, i almost never level alone, i only powerlevel myself


If you just duel log then how does this guide help? It's not a real and practiced solo build if it's only for a few Lixs not alting from your duel log build

Obviously storm touch is better for duel logging. Quicker to 51% so your main can finish the kill for you. I could even again argue stinging swarm is better as your main can tank them. I duel logged my Druid 50-170 to match main asap. Your solo guide is what I used for most of it.
Now that I actually solo, I have pulled away from your build and use bees
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Re: Bassie's solo druid build

#37
SeeBass wrote:
Zyz wrote:
SeeBass wrote:I disagree, DoT skills aren't good for group leveling, unless all the mobs you're killing are 3-4*s. Also, my lightnig strike does 5.9k max right now as a 224 hybrid. I haven't tested my max storm touch since level 220. Last i remember it was 7.8k. Now i predict it's about 8.5k. Compared to my max stinging swarm 1.3k DoT. Storm touch is still far a better choice imo.


I'm assuming with magic lure? Let's take lure out of it. I'd like to see what your storm touch does on 3* or 4* mob at your level unlured.


I am not wasting gold to alt between hybrid and dps setup


Huh? What I asked was what does your storm touch do dmg wise without a lure on a 3* and 4* mob.

My question is is your guide pertaining to the skills dmg you mentioned applicable to a non grouped solo druid that is not receiving any help from other players.

There's not another druid I know hitting 5k storm dmg on a 3* and 4* mob that is solo leveling. I want to know how you're getting that high of dmg.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Bassie's solo druid build

#39
The guide is generally ok but the damage numbers you gave in later posts are simply false.

Occult gloves add 900 damage. Even with this the only time you will hit above 5k with a 7.5k storm is if you have a mage luring magic. Hits are on average around 3k the only exception being on mages where that number jumps up to around 3.7k but that is only because theyre weak to magic. You should be more clear about that because it is misleading.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests