Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bassie's solo druid build

Welcome to Bassie's solo druid guide. I created this build to help druids level throughout Carrowmore Tunnels and Gelebron's Tower. This setup depends on avoiding as many hits as possible, while at the same time dealing sufficient damage. My home world is Morrigan and I have been playing since the summer of 2012. I am currently an end game druid main in the top clan in Morrigan. I have been holding my setup a secret for years, and now believe it is time to share. My main objective is to help druids who are stuck in mid game. Ever since I started I noticed druids always relied on others to help them level. Eventually, throughout the Carrowmore update, other classes began using elixers instead of grouping druids. So I began playing with my builds to level on my own. Finally, i discovered an amazingly efficient build that I would like to share with the Celtic Heroes community.

EFFECTIVE FROM LEVELS 150-220

Statistic:
3000 health minimum (350 vitality) for carromore tunnels
5000 health minimum (480 vitality) for gelebron's tower
600-800 defence (300-400 dexterity)
any left over points go into focus (focus is mostly built from offhands and frozen/dragonlord/exalted bonuses)

Essential Skills:
Nature's touch
Storm touch (fifth skill)
Strangling vines
Howling winds
Lightning strike

Notice:
Howling winds is the most important skill for the druid solo setup, along with 600-800 defence minimum. This prevents majority of autos from mobs. Considering druids are interupted often, howling winds prevents from constantly being interupted. You do not have to include any dexterity if you have items that give the desired defence. I recommend 500 energy sigils at level 150 and 1000 energy sigils when you start leveling in tower. At a certain level in tower you may have spare points to add into a sixth skill, in this case i suggest shield of bark. Restore potions are irrelevent unless you do not have enough energy sigils. Due to the 2016 event update druid's aren't interupted as much as they use to, so it is optional to max shield of bark instead of howling winds. However, i do recommend to keep a decent amount of defence.

Elixers:
Heroic energy elixer (500g-1k)
Super knowledge elixer (4k)
Heroic regeneration elixer (500g)

Minimal Gear:
Frozen>AncientBeastbone>Dragonlord>Occult>Exalted
Rift bracelet(s) dex/foc or foc/vit>Aggragoth tempest's/healer's bracelets
Skill add-on rings
Heroic rejuvination
Focus of the mystic>Runic grimoire

Optional:
Mage with a minimum of 25 lure of magic. Stinging swarm may be swapped for Storm touch if you prefer to aggro many mobs at a time. However, Stinging swarm requires more energy to use. Also, Storm touch cooldown down can be reduced by necro bands.
Last edited by SeeBass on Sun May 08, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

Re: Bassie's solo druid build

Something I found,

This is a great guide. My thoughts are only to make players with available gear, become better and more effective. (Requires boss gear not based on permanent content)
A set health is better than saying have X vitality. Armor mainly adds hp. Having an ideal amount (I like 3k-3500 hp) is better than a wide variety of values with 300 vitality.

For defense, no skills are effected by dexterity. (Some points need to be sacrificed, but defense gear is the way to go.)

I use jalan rings, 70 Vit/125 defense and event bracelets that add skills as long as needed defense.
My ammy is a jalan shrivewood foc/dex

When soloing, my opinion is to use bee's instead of storm touch. Bees solo works well because there is enough time for tic dmg to outshine the amount of dps generated from storm touch. Both are very good and there is a marginal difference. It is situational, I have storm touch right now as I can jump into groups with it. (In the tower, storm touch works better as bees poison dmg is resisted and storm magic dmg resistance is lowered)

Natures touch should be the '5th' skill. Maxed winds and dps. With winds, you can spam natures touch whenever so having full points or half points in it makes no difference. (As a caster waiting on cool downs you are waiting for lightning strike anyway. Throw in a little natures touch to cap off your health during the wait.)

My skill bonuses go in this order,
1 slot to boost winds (winds over the lvl cap is amazing)
2 slots to boost focus (general power) (work on getting a focus necklace for 1 focus neck 1 focus ring)
Charm- any spider charm is amazing. Best Druid slot tbh. Jalan if not
3 skill rings. (Vines>lightning>storm) I use 2 vine rings and 1 lightning strike ring. Coupled with a spider 5/5 charm, my vines and lightning strike hits 49/35

Storm touch should not be boosted as the majority of your dmg comes from vines/strike.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

You should have about 3k-4k hp at all times untill you get the tower, when you start leveling in blue boggan pit or the black pit the skills they use do a lot of damage, also i tried stingining swarm in the setup, it's awful 700-800energy for a 900 DoT poor decision compared to a 5k storm touch cast. Stinging swarm was only good when i was level from 205-211 in anguish's library. Swarm is only a good skill for bosses. Your gear is good, i used an imperial athach's wisdom helm, so i didn't have the aura bonuses.
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

Something I found,

This is a great guide. My thoughts are only to make players with available gear, become better and more effective. (Requires boss gear not based on permanent content)
A set health is better than saying have X vitality. Armor mainly adds hp. Having an ideal amount (I like 3k-3500 hp) is better than a wide variety of values with 300 vitality.

For defense, no skills are effected by dexterity. (Some points need to be sacrificed, but defense gear is the way to go.)

I use jalan rings, 70 Vit/125 defense and event bracelets that add skills as long as needed defense.

When soloing, my opinion is to use bee's instead of storm touch. Bees solo works well because there is enough time for tic dmg to outshine the amount of dps generated from storm touch. Both are very good and there is a marginal difference. It is situational, I have storm touch right now as I can jump into groups with it. (In the tower, storm touch works better as bees poison dmg is resisted and storm magic dmg resistance is lowered)

Natures touch should be the '5th' skill. Maxed winds and dps. With winds, you can spam natures touch whenever so having full points or half points in it makes no difference. (As a caster waiting on cool downs you are waiting for lightning strike anyway. Throw in a little natures touch to cap off your health during the wait.)

2 slots to boost focus (general power) (work on getting a focus necklace for 1 focus neck 1 focus ring)
3 skill rings. (Vines>lightning>storm) I use 2 vine rings and 1 lightning strike ring. Coupled with a spider 5/5 charm, my vines and lightning strike hits 49/35

Storm touch should not be boosted as the majority of your dmg comes from vines/strike.
I understand dexterity does not effect of your skills, however, 300-400 defence gives 600-800 defence which is essential for howling winds to work. If you have defence boosting items, then feel free to cut your dexterity. However, i highly recommend you do not go below 600 defence
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

How are you getting a 5k storm touch dmg? I have 5k nature magic, put 50 points in storm touch and it barely breaks the 3k dmg mark and typically less than that.
That's rediculous, are you sure you're not talking about lightning strike?
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

How are you getting a 5k storm touch dmg? I have 5k nature magic, put 50 points in storm touch and it barely breaks the 3k dmg mark and typically less than that.
My storm touch does 7k damage, but usually hits around 3k as well.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Something I found,

I understand dexterity does not effect of your skills, however, 300-400 defence gives 600-800 defence which is essential for howling winds to work. If you have defence boosting items, then feel free to cut your dexterity. However, i highly recommend you do not go below 600 defence
Defense is essential for winds to work? Please explain. I have no points in dex, and I'm not sure what my defence value is, but my winds works just fine. Mobs autos barely ever hit me. I solo 4* mobs a few lvls higher than me easily. It sucks how long it takes tho.
I don't get how 300 points in dex would be essential for winds. Focus affects wind.

Something I found,

Defense is essential for winds to work? Please explain. I have no points in dex, and I'm not sure what my defence value is, but my winds works just fine. Mobs autos barely ever hit me. I solo 4* mobs a few lvls higher than me easily. It sucks how long it takes tho.
I don't get how 300 points in dex would be essential for winds. Focus affects wind.

focus does increase the attack reduction effect of howling winds, however after a specific update during carromore, howling winds stopped working without any defence. My howling winds use to take off about 2.3k attack but it still wasn't enough, i rebirthed and added 800 defence and howling winds started to work again. Although my howling winds did decrease to about 1.9k. It still worked better than it did before, you rarely get hit by autos and prevents skill interuptions.
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius