Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bars per lix

Pfft is like to tell you how much a 210 gets I'm only 126. But I get about 2 bars and on account of getting so little I have given up lix'n. Just do my bounties and go boss hunt with the clan. At the rate I'm going I'm likely to never hit end game.
2 bars are you serious? Even rogues cant get that much on a lix
Pretty sure 0.4 ea lix is normal amongst 210+ druids
He said hes lvl 126. I'm 130 and get 2 bars as well in an average group, sometimes 3-4 if im with a good geared dps
@.@!! Clearly i didnt read that part...ch is messing with my eyessssssss
Fz - Druid - Lev 220 (Mabon)
Rainbowvuv - Rogue - Lev 190 (Mabon)

Proudly been in the clans Wolfgang and Insanity
~~Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
~~

Well i am lvl 212 at the moment and i stil gain around 0.5-0.6exp per lix even thought i die way too often because i dont have enough health and not enough defence for my howling wind to work more efficiently.
In my opinion , i bieleve there must be a way to gain more exp (i went full dps(bees,strike,storm,vines), wyldgrove ammy skill, howling wind and the remaining points in nature touch, and i still heal 2.4k).
I saw another druid who used nercro void totem with the dot skill , and that skill was handy as he had 4 dot skills, killing became way too easy(maybe with that druids , might be able to outdps other classes).

I feel winds is a waste in tower. So much of the mobs do skill hits rather than melee. I've had a lot more luck maxing out all dmg skills, abundance, and embrace. On a combo this gives me between 9-10k health
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I feel winds is a waste in tower. So much of the mobs do skill hits rather than melee. I've had a lot more luck maxing out all dmg skills, abundance, and embrace. On a combo this gives me between 9-10k health
Now that you mention it , I felt it too , at least since i started lixing in Forbidden Halls. But thats maybe because i dont have enough defence(only 800 defence), I'll try embrace and abundance.

I am only lvling in the second floor, but using an sk/hp/energy, I can kill all but 4 stars very quickly, 4*'s normally require 2 pots due to their huge nuke skills and no bark.
I have 1250 defense mainly from lux rings, 4.5-5.5k health depending on gear, and for skills, bees,vines,lightning,embrace, rest in touch. I heal about 2.1k (wearing alch boots, can't wait for 190)
I have a lot of health but when taking note to the numbers, I lost little damage from my full focus build and gained much more survivability for soloing.

I hate the fact that we all use the same 4 skills for damage, we have nothing to change our play style. We are simply watching our DOT kill mobs and spamming natures touch until it doesn't interrupt.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D