hey guys :)
I need to know wich skill upgrade ?
i have full :
-lighning
- vines
- nature touch
- natural embrance

and now i dont know if i up roots, bark or abundance
i want the grasping roots but i dont know if this power is good at 15/15 ( i want use it on lvl 70-80-85-90 if possible for boss
plz reply i need an answer hurry
:) :)

Mage ftw

Re: grasping roots

Grasping roots lvl to 17, not 15. They are able to root up to lvl 90 (red bosses go to lvl 105). Ive got roots on my druid, i like them alot, but few people use them.

Bark is real good, it gives alot of armor.

Abundance doesn't justify being maxed out imho. I put 2 points into it.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

I started using roots last month and it is great. There have been many instances where tanks were jus unneeded. I was able to root and kill place holders for spearhorn, goartusk, bonehead( real one also...kinda), stonefang, rockbelly(somewhat) with the help of some DPSers for a quicker kill. This also helps in soloing many sv bosses and rare spawns such as spirehoof, crumble, sgian(watev that black lady is), elders etc.
I first started doing this when I decided to transform into a "curse" druid. I maxed out all the debuffs insead of buffs. Due the lack of any significant difference in fights, I rebirthed back to a normal buff Druid but kept Grasping Roots. Its awesome!
Right now, I have the following maxed:
Natures Touch
Strangling Vines
Natures Embrace
Grasping Roots
Shield of Bark
Lightning
Undead...
Alure- Druid/ Posiedon117- Mage
"Everyone has the right to be stupid,but some abuse it too much!"

Grasping roots is extremely good if u like soloing. As a druid, they have few attack skills, horrible armour, and bad damage on weapons, so roots will help give u time to regain hp/energy, and let u buff up again, so u can last longer in battle.
World: Gwydion
Rogue: RoguePanda lvl 71+
Alt: That's a secret

Roots + Wines + Sled (for ranged damage) is best for soloing almost all not ranged mobs ;)
With some Ranger or Mage support U will be able to kill good bosses (like invincible) fast and without need to heal or tank.