Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best solo druid build? 175+

Ok so I'm currently 177 , I don't usually have a leveling partner since most people are able to do a lot better solo than with a druid on there side . I see a few Druids running a melee druid build with howling winds and a bunch of other wierd builds that seem to almost work pretty well from what I see . Well my question is out of all the builds which build is best for soloing . I see warriors and Rangers and most classes are able to get 1 bar on sc solo , while I on the other hand will never get over .6 bars on a sc and .5 bars on a sk . Is it possible to get 1 bar on sc with the melee build? I can solo pretty fine , I just don't do it since I end up using 20sk and 20 energy lix per level which breaks my bank pretty quickly . I know most people spend 100k each level solo leveling if there getting around 1 bar per sc . But 5 hours for the same out come feels like a waste . Any tips? Ideas? Guides?
Ty ahead of time .

Re: Best solo druid build? 175+

Ok , full DL armour , 150 focus offhand from carro , aggy book , aggy bark brace , 40/40 focus bit brace from trolls , +8 lightning strike +328 Damage to lightning *3 and a +8 natures touch + 216? * 3 usually switch rings for when we bossing or for when i try to solo . 150 am my from carro (sorry forgot the name) it's the 40 health and energy regen with 200 health and energy ammy , and last my royal earth charm +144 focus , +8 lightning and strangling vines.

First know going in that solo leveling Druids is very very very slow. You have to keep to single mobs and run when addition mobs join in.

I would max
Lightning
Vines
Howl Wind

Put points in Touch but only to 3/4 of your total health. Any more will be wasted points because of over heals.

Then add with additional points evenly.
Storm
Bark

At lvl 180 i do great solo. I use bark lightning storm vines and natures breath. I cant nane exact gear off the top of my head but only thing special i have is dl and lvl 180 grimore with void grimore. Bark keeps me alive very well so i have np taking on mutible mobs. But however damage isnt the greatest so lvlng solo does take a while. I ussually get a bar and a half on a bad lix atleast. I do however have maxed lightning so it does same damage storm does. My dps is alot higher then most druids as i dont focus on heals yet.i have 1500 focus and 400 vit i beleive off the top of my head. To give u an idea

Level 177 should be an easy grind tbh, idk why it's so hard for you.

I am 210, and I run as much dps as a druid can possibly have, to the point where I beat many EG toons on legacy kills in my lix build. Lixing druid requires lots of swaps, patience, and gear edits.

Lets start with stats. At that level, you don't need more than about 4.5k hp to live. The rest should be piled into focus. Skills: vines, swarm, strike, storm, enough into touch for about 70% heal. Rest into bark- that skill is awesome and will help your survivability a lot. For armor, drop dl and move on to direct skill boosts. Occult top, feet, hands, hrung strike helm, and bone legs. Try to get swap rings for swarm (monolith) and vines (mord), maxing them asap. Same with strike, but once you max it, try to focus more on direct damage boosts (like gele/spider rings and armor). Storm direct damage rings only appear in endgame, so try to get a high tier aggy swap ring. For lixing, you want to swap a lot of skill rings and wear stat rings (skain, necro ability, etc). Try to get skill CD asap. Hrung strike skull, necro storm recast bracer. You'll need to join a good clan for that. For heals, get a mord touch bracer, hrung helm, and spider ring. If you swap right and wear good gear you could get to the point where your touch could heal 2.5k without any points in it. To lix, try to target 3* mobs primarily- they require only one round of DoT-casting and have fairly low resist. Shield of bark is vital as well- having 200 is very different from having 600 armor. This skill is awesome, I wouldn't be able to lix without it. But it's not so important as to sacrifice DPS skills for it. Most of points should come from a mord blessings ring and (swapping) dl boots. A drake neck/earth charm combination is good- a shrive or spiritseed skain/gara set is good as well. Stay away from totem builds. They require much more gear and are much more expensive: while the results are hardly (if at all) better. Unless you get a gele totem and are lixing on chaos mobs don't even try it. Buying hastes and attacks (without which autos will be ineffective) is much more expensive than buying just xps, energies, and hps, which brings me to my next point: regen. As a Druid you will be running out of energy all the time- even with 1k+ sigils, hero energy lixes. Try to get as much energy as possible without sacrificing skill power. Don't buy restos! Instead, spend a bit more money trying to get 2k energy regen potions or cooking energy potions. You really don't need health regen.

That's pretty much all I have to say, feel free to ask if you have questions. Good luck!

Level 177 should be an easy grind tbh, idk why it's so hard for you.

I am 210, and I run as much dps as a druid can possibly have, to the point where I beat many EG toons on legacy kills in my lix build. Lixing druid requires lots of swaps, patience, and gear edits.

Lets start with stats. At that level, you don't need more than about 4.5k hp to live. The rest should be piled into focus. Skills: vines, swarm, strike, storm, enough into touch for about 70% heal. Rest into bark- that skill is awesome and will help your survivability a lot. For armor, drop dl and move on to direct skill boosts. Occult top, feet, hands, hrung strike helm, and bone legs. Try to get swap rings for swarm (monolith) and vines (mord), maxing them asap. Same with strike, but once you max it, try to focus more on direct damage boosts (like gele/spider rings and armor). Storm direct damage rings only appear in endgame, so try to get a high tier aggy swap ring. For lixing, you want to swap a lot of skill rings and wear stat rings (skain, necro ability, etc). Try to get skill CD asap. Hrung strike skull, necro storm recast bracer. You'll need to join a good clan for that. For heals, get a mord touch bracer, hrung helm, and spider ring. If you swap right and wear good gear you could get to the point where your touch could heal 2.5k without any points in it. To lix, try to target 3* mobs primarily- they require only one round of DoT-casting and have fairly low resist. Shield of bark is vital as well- having 200 is very different from having 600 armor. This skill is awesome, I wouldn't be able to lix without it. But it's not so important as to sacrifice DPS skills for it. Most of points should come from a mord blessings ring and (swapping) dl boots. A drake neck/earth charm combination is good- a shrive or spiritseed skain/gara set is good as well. Stay away from totem builds. They require much more gear and are much more expensive: while the results are hardly (if at all) better. Unless you get a gele totem and are lixing on chaos mobs don't even try it. Buying hastes and attacks (without which autos will be ineffective) is much more expensive than buying just xps, energies, and hps, which brings me to my next point: regen. As a Druid you will be running out of energy all the time- even with 1k+ sigils, hero energy lixes. Try to get as much energy as possible without sacrificing skill power. Don't buy restos! Instead, spend a bit more money trying to get 2k energy regen potions or cooking energy potions. You really don't need health regen. And please, get a partner! It will yield less xp per mob but much faster kills, especially as you progress in tower. Worth it.

That's pretty much all I have to say, feel free to ask if you have questions. Good luck!