Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why are we so under powered?

Im not as experienced with my druid as some of these people but id like to have some more burst dmg, making vines and swarm do dmg aa soon as theyre cast would be good. Half the energy cost of all spells would be great too but that will never happen :lol:
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Sure, get better DPS, but you should never ever be able to out dps a mage.

All this talk about 'then we have to move points out of out support skills' is really nothing. All you need is touch and bark and you're a powerful support druid. That leaves you with like 4 DPS skills.
You need more than just touch and bark to be a good support druid. Being a good support druid would entail you foregoing almost all DPS skills to be truly effective during any type of boss fight. You would need to have points in at least a few of these: embrace, breath, abundance, bless, or any of the many wards we have in order to be of true use as a support druid.
I can solo heal almost every edl 6* with bark and touch... Need magic Ward for unox.... Fire Ward helps for the 190 mage guy... But if i spend 4 points to max nature touch and 36 to max bark... That leaves me about 170 points to spend on Dps skills...
^ Your lightning can hit 7-9k? :/
Max your magic lure, let's try it out
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

We will never be more powerful that Mages because we will never have magic lures.
As it is now this is how our multiplying skill damage compares

Druids = Lightning Strike = 1x damage
Mage = Fire Bolt + Fire Attunement + FIre Lure = 3x damage

What I would like to see change is:

Druids = Lightning Strike + Nature Attunement = 2x damage

On their own and with everything the same I would like to see Lightning and Fire Bolt have similar damage.
Giving both Mages and Druids an attunement still gives Mages an edge with Fire Lure.
AND Fire Lures is a big advantage.

We will never be more powerful that Mages because we will never have magic lures.
As it is now this is how our multiplying skill damage compares

Druids = Lightning Strike = 1x damage

What I would like to see change is:

Druids = Lightning Strike + Nature Attunement = 2x damage

On their own and with everything the same I would like to see Lightning and Fire Bolt have similar damage.
Giving both Mages and Druids an attunement still gives Mages an edge with Fire Lure.
AND Fire Lures is a big advantage.
I like it!
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

I heard druids were boss af endgame...was i lied to :o!!!!???!!
We are.. The issue is getting to endgame.
My post "Per-class xp multiplier" in F&S is a proposal to let us level at same speed of others without increasing our dps. Nobody commented though.
This is good, however I doubt it will be done.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

But where would the fun be cruising through the levels like other classes? The game needs a class where its more challenging/need skills xD and so that not everyone can play it with ease
I am all for more challenges. But just being slower does not mean more challenging. Make it harder to level and boss, not longer. Current very long event boss fights are boring, not challenging. Same for levelling a druid. Just boring
Main: Imma
Class: Druid
Lvl: 221
World: Morrigan

But where would the fun be cruising through the levels like other classes? The game needs a class where its more challenging/need skills xD and so that not everyone can play it with ease
Challenging is fine. More expensive and mind numbing isn't. There's nothing like finishing a lix and going "well there is 1/28th of a lvl done."
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue