Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The power of focus

a caster build means no autos and definitely no strength!

as long as you have enough vitality to not die all your stat points should go into focus. at high levels focus still makes a difference to your skills so it is still a good idea to put points into it.

all your builds were non caster!
Ok. You're right. Non meaning not. And caster meaning one that casts. So, yes, I have a build that does not cast spells. What's weird is I cast vines, and swarm, and bark, and touch, and etc. I guess your definition is different than the dictionary definition of a non caster.
you are a hybrid.
part auto and part caster. but none of your builds are pure casters and none of them are pure auto.
all your builds were not pure caster builds.
Please go read the guides. A hybrid build is one that is a mix between support and dps.

What you're saying is like because I got a higher dmg totem that raised my auto attack I'm an auto build.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

BTW...
Anyone who qualifies themselves as an authority on a subject because of their stats on the boards should be suspect immediately.
perl did not say don't listen to someone that claims to be the best or an expert! that is a lie. she said if they say they are BECAUSE of their stats on the boards.

when it comes to stats there is such thing as a caster build and an auto build. the builds you referred to are skill based as in they are defined by what skills you use. the builds i am referring to are defined by the stats you use!

I had heard of the wind build but not the details.
IOS player since 2011
Spartan214 Fire Mage of Rosmerta

For Every Idiot There are 5 more idiots

BTW...
Anyone who qualifies themselves as an authority on a subject because of their stats on the boards should be suspect immediately.
perl did not say don't listen to someone that claims to be the best or an expert! that is a lie. she said if they say they are BECAUSE of their stats on the boards.

when it comes to stats there is such thing as a caster build and an auto build. the builds you referred to are skill based as in they are defined by what skills you use. the builds i am referring to are defined by the stats you use!

I had heard of the wind build but not the details.
There is a ranger auto build in which the skills used are to increase auto damage and the primary stat points are in str.

If you're not familiar with a winds build which there is a ton of info in this druid section, then perhaps you might spend more time reading and less time professing to be the best.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

just because i didn't spend hours reading at the guide pages doesn't mean i am not the best when it comes to casters! you are assuming.

also rangers are not a caster class. mages and druids are. ranger builds are not to what i am referring to.
IOS player since 2011

just because i didn't spend hours reading at the guide pages doesn't mean i am not the best when it comes to casters! you are assuming.

also rangers are not a caster class. mages and druids are. ranger builds are not to what i am referring to.
No one is the best. There isn't a best. What matter is people find a build they enjoy playing even if it doesn't fit into a preconceived notion of someone else.

I mentioned the auto ranger because that is the only time I have heard someone mention an "auto build". I even Googled it. It is no where to be found but when referring to an auto ranger which is what my ranger is. And, yes, we know rangers are not a caster class.

My way of playing a druid is not your way of playing a druid. Your way is not the best for me and you wouldn't enjoy my druids set up. So no one has the best build for every player.

And with that I'm done with this thread. If you want to believe you have the best build for druids and mages that is better than everyone else's that has ever played, then so be it. But by saying you're the best that is what you're saying and seems fairly arrogant to me.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

perl said your build is rubbish. i trust her wisdom.
Lol no she didn't. She said she finds strength and dex worthless. For me, I find it useful. Differences of opinion from experienced players that have high level druids.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

she said it is worthless which means about the same thing.

there are no things that are differences in opinion.this game runs a certain way, not a different way for every person.
she explains how dex and strength are worthless

she is right in every way!
IOS player since 2011

Vit is useless if yoi dont have enough focus to cast---focus is useless if u dont stay alive to cast

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

For the record, I am a guy...

As far as the boards go, I did that several years ago.
You basically Alt everything just to max that measurable performance.
Then you kill level a 1 players with no armor over and over... Until you hit the record.
This results in an accurate representation of your abilities.... :lol: