Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest heal?

#31
eda wrote:Well in herne there is no hope of all of us fighting together..like even if ur just standing somewhere u get spammed by all kinds of **** messages. Not to menion bosses... No hope! Our server has too much hate between Infection+void against resurgens

Sulis is like that i guess...or atleast it was...now it seems to be more of a competition (more like a one sided competition)

Re: Highest heal?

#32
Confessions wrote:
eda wrote:Well in herne there is no hope of all of us fighting together..like even if ur just standing somewhere u get spammed by all kinds of **** messages. Not to menion bosses... No hope! Our server has too much hate between Infection+void against resurgens

Sulis is like that i guess...or atleast it was...now it seems to be more of a competition (more like a one sided competition)

Yeah...tought i dont rly care if ppl hate each other...atleast it fun to watch when people go mad from getting ks'ed by other clan and stuff lol
Image

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Re: Highest heal?

#33
eda wrote:
Confessions wrote:
eda wrote:Well in herne there is no hope of all of us fighting together..like even if ur just standing somewhere u get spammed by all kinds of **** messages. Not to menion bosses... No hope! Our server has too much hate between Infection+void against resurgens

Sulis is like that i guess...or atleast it was...now it seems to be more of a competition (more like a one sided competition)

Yeah...tought i dont rly care if ppl hate each other...atleast it fun to watch when people go mad from getting ks'ed by other clan and stuff lol


It's nice to see you enjoy people's playing experience getting ruined. I just don't like the ksing because it only shows one group of players feel they are more entitled than another group to have something
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Highest heal?

#34
What is this KSing? Target lock got rid of that.

People should stop whining about not getting lock. Either get a proper group or camp the boss. No one gets entitlement to a boss because "they saw it first".
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Highest heal?

#35
Aileron wrote:What is this KSing? Target lock got rid of that.

People should stop whining about not getting lock. Either get a proper group or camp the boss. No one gets entitlement to a boss because "they saw it first".


It didn't. Situation has occurred numerous times on fingal where a lower level group out locks the higher group even though higher level group were attacking it first.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Highest heal?

#36
It's nice to see you enjoy people's playing experience getting ruined. I just don't like the ksing because it only shows one group of players feel they are more entitled than another group to have something[/quote]
Well its not really there fault right? If a clan has 7-8 guys attempting hrung and someone calls the other clan whom there loyal too and they all haul a$$ and grab hrung since not locked...ya gotta blame the first grp for not being more prepared/ready to take on boss IF the other clan shows up... :lol:

Re: Highest heal?

#37
Confessions wrote:It's nice to see you enjoy people's playing experience getting ruined. I just don't like the ksing because it only shows one group of players feel they are more entitled than another group to have something

Well its not really there fault right? If a clan has 7-8 guys attempting hrung and someone calls the other clan whom there loyal too and they all haul a$$ and grab hrung since not locked...ya gotta blame the first grp for not being more prepared/ready to take on boss IF the other clan shows up... :lol:[/quote]

Actually I wouldn't, if they want to try, they should be given the opportunity. If they fail, then by all means grab the boss.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Highest heal?

#38
I think if a group can't lock Hrungnir while a new group logs in and runs from leystone, and still loses even with the huge headstart, there is something completely off with that first group. Either they are underleveled or they are dying over and over and can't even do 15% damage to lock. If the new group locks Hrungnir after all that, even though it may be morally questionable, it's not a "KS" as the first group is trying to kill a boss way out of their league.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Highest heal?

#39
Aileron wrote:I think if a group can't lock Hrungnir while a new group logs in and runs from leystone, and still loses even with the huge headstart, there is something completely off with that first group. Either they are underleveled or they are dying over and over and can't even do 15% damage to lock. If the new group locks Hrungnir after all that, even though it may be morally questionable, it's not a "KS" as the first group is trying to kill a boss way out of their league.

They all wiped out xD other clan waited til they all died and reset to start

Re: Highest heal?

#40
Confessions wrote:
Aileron wrote:I think if a group can't lock Hrungnir while a new group logs in and runs from leystone, and still loses even with the huge headstart, there is something completely off with that first group. Either they are underleveled or they are dying over and over and can't even do 15% damage to lock. If the new group locks Hrungnir after all that, even though it may be morally questionable, it's not a "KS" as the first group is trying to kill a boss way out of their league.

They all wiped out xD other clan waited til they all died and reset to start


So you define that as a KS? I don't think so. At least the other clan waited.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest