Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest heal?

I think if a group can't lock Hrungnir while a new group logs in and runs from leystone, and still loses even with the huge headstart, there is something completely off with that first group. Either they are underleveled or they are dying over and over and can't even do 15% damage to lock. If the new group locks Hrungnir after all that, even though it may be morally questionable, it's not a "KS" as the first group is trying to kill a boss way out of their league.
They all wiped out xD other clan waited til they all died and reset to start
So you define that as a KS? I don't think so. At least the other clan waited.
Erm i never said it was ksing...

I think if a group can't lock Hrungnir while a new group logs in and runs from leystone, and still loses even with the huge headstart, there is something completely off with that first group. Either they are underleveled or they are dying over and over and can't even do 15% damage to lock. If the new group locks Hrungnir after all that, even though it may be morally questionable, it's not a "KS" as the first group is trying to kill a boss way out of their league.
They all wiped out xD other clan waited til they all died and reset to start
So you define that as a KS? I don't think so. At least the other clan waited.
Erm i never said it was ksing...

isn't highest heal forum ^^

anyway, got a question
im lvl 141 and healing 2004 (normal heal), is that good anough for DL bosses?
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis

anyway, got a question
its not bad..im 156 druid and my normal build has 2299 heal (in lvling build so not full focus

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

anyway, got a question
That's a good heal. I don't think Eda can base your heal off is his/hers as Eda has some sort of heal bonus gear to amplify their heal number.

I wish we had been able to kill the 200 spider when that event was around. A few godly heal rings would have been sweet for the huge umph in heal.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

anyway, got a question
That's a good heal. I don't think Eda can base your heal off is his/hers as Eda has some sort of heal bonus gear to amplify their heal number.

I wish we had been able to kill the 200 spider when that event was around. A few godly heal rings would have been sweet for the huge umph in heal.
yeah..my base heal with no gear is like 1,9k (as naked)

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Today i broke the top world heal, i managed to get to 4744, this is using 1 godly, 1 imp, 2 royal spider rings, i royal mordy nat touch brace, 1 royal renewal brace, 1 royal natures touch charm (80 direct), godly nat touch helm, occult boots/bp, edl hands, dl greaves, and a 200 foc/vit neck. And im only 196. And dl wep/offhand

I dont see anyone breaking 5k anytime soon let alone 6 and 7k.

Unless otm release a beastly boosting item from gelebron. 5-5.5k will more than likely be highest heal.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Today i broke the top world heal, i managed to get to 4744, this is using 1 godly, 1 imp, 2 royal spider rings, i royal mordy nat touch brace, 1 royal renewal brace, 1 royal natures touch charm (80 direct), godly nat touch helm, occult boots/bp, edl hands, dl greaves, and a 200 foc/vit neck. And im only 196. And dl wep/offhand

I dont see anyone breaking 5k anytime soon let alone 6 and 7k.

Unless otm release a beastly boosting item from gelebron. 5-5.5k will more than likely be highest heal.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue