Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: decent melee ?

When I was soloing I was able to hit in the 400s and 500s with axe and damage gear. But I went high strength, had comrack aura, damage rings, etc. However, my main source of damage was from vines and swarm. The melee was icing on the cake.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

What main hand are you using?

When I was solo leveling I used an ancient wyrmbone totem and offhand axe. Didn't even really use any dps gear aside from a rift brace which added str and focus. After wyrmbone I used DL mainhand. Was averaging 400-600 autos. Not high but with haste lix it adds up.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

I would suggest the aggy dex trident. Yes i know druid do not have spear ability but if you use enough dex and attack giving items it will pay off. Personally for my druid melee i use the 75 dex spear 90 damage helmet and rest radiant earthstone. Then for my jewlerry i like to use the 200 vit and 200 dex set. Then i like to throw in some str with the axe and the 100 str ring. Finally i use reaper ring ruby damage ring, 80 damage bracelot and a 100 focus bracelot from new shop. I average about 700-800 on my autos but not everyone will. My str puts itself up i mainly focus on using dex vit and focus for lvling and my skills are double attack, vines, lightning strike, storm touch and natures touch to keep me alive. Although everyones build will vary!

Am I missing something, tried with numerous offhands can't really get melee to hit over 300 any ideas?
Best advice is forget melle... Use max bark, storm, vines, lightning, make nature touch able to make 50 with gear and use bees with spare points. Your xp per Lix will still suck but it will be better.

I found that the focus and spell power lost by using non focus offhand wasn't worth the extra melle damage at 170+. It worked great on boggans though
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn