Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

HW and dex

Does anyone know what the min Stat pts in dex is needed to work with HW? I have 190 in dex but would like to move some pts into a vit.

And does anyone know how many pts are needed vs lvl you're casting on? Or is this determined by the dmg a creature does vs how much you debuff the creature for?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: HW and dex

I think my Def is around 500 and I have 28 pts in HW.ItIt's rare that I take dmg. It allows me to solo 2-3enemies 4-6 lvls higher than me at the same timtime without using heals and resto pots.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I advise 400 defence for the best effect (200 if you are 150-). Keep in mind that sets such as spiritseed, ironroot, and the Xmas armor gives defence as well!
This is why i chose spiritseed over shrivewood. free focus and dex ftw!
Shrivewood adds defence.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I advise 400 defence for the best effect (200 if you are 150-). Keep in mind that sets such as spiritseed, ironroot, and the Xmas armor gives defence as well!
This is why i chose spiritseed over shrivewood. free focus and dex ftw!
Shrivewood adds defence.
Yup, it adds 300 and spirit adds 600. (though you could still use the shrive ring with the spirit set and get 900 total if you want)
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

I was solo build from an extremely low level using HW setup and did solo 100-190 using max 150 dex and never once using pots either. Now my endgame druid only has 100 dex but gain def from endgame gear. So ya 150 dex is a safe bet.
Rangedassasin
226+ Ranger - Full EDL Armour. EDL Mainhand/Offhand
Rikimarro
222+ Druid - Full EDL Armour. EDL Main hand/Offhand. Main Char.
Raven Spike
219+ Rogue -Full EDL Armour.
Elementz
217+ Mage - Full EDL Armour. EDL Weps

Proud Guardian of Novalis.