Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Possible Ways to Fix Druid's Problems

Hello Fellow Druids!

I'm making this topic so that we can try to find ways to fix our energy problems, among other things.

Anyone who plays druid knows that we have to be very careful and reserve our energy as much as possible, this means we often have to have to use pots, and almost always have to use energy lixs. This leads to druids being very costly and often not enjoyable to play. :cry: So here are some of the ways to fix this problem.

Decrease the cost for each skill. Plain and simple, would make druids energy problems decrease instantly.
Make an item that decreases energy cost by x percent. Not too complicated, make different levels of this item. Say 5%, 10%, 20%, and 30%, all costing their own prices.
Make a melee weapon that returns x energy every time you land a hit.
Buff Energy Harvest. Not many use it, but if it returned 200ish energy at level 1, it'd definitely worth having.

These are just a few ideas, if you have anymore, please post it. Thanks for your time. :D

GhostLord~
Lugh

GhostLord- Level 134 druid

Proud Guardian of Hobnobbers

Herne

IsleOfCacti- Level 42 Ranger

Keep the peace....

Re: Possible Ways to Fix Druid's Problems

Shadow, assume you have not reach higher levels yet so you dont know what it feels like to run out of energy while lvling or during boss fight. :)
40 regen is not enough, because if you are under lix effect, you dont have time to let 40regen take effect or you would kill less monsters that you should be killing, wich will result in a waste of your exp lixe. ;)
I think OTM should have sigils as a lux items you can buy IG .

Re: Possible Ways to Fix Druid's Problems

GL, I think the idea for items with a Mana/Energy Conservation I/II/III/IV effect is a great idea. Still being somewhat a newer player to CH I was curious if they had high end items with this sort of effect on them, but reading your post cleared that up.
Adding these types of effects to class/warden armor would be a great way to resolve this issue and also increase the desirability of the lower lvl class armor as well. As much work/gold as you need to obtain the warden armor I think it should outshine the purchasable armor. Also, these effects could be added to boss drops.
iOS-Rhiannon Etahfo 98+ Druid
Android-Balor Nukeem Harder 130+ Mage